Basic Points (Support)

10 hours ago, Mike John said:

I won't reply to every suggestion but all have been noted.

See your PM with more questions.

Nothing, plugin can be used without active subscription.

I got the mod to work, Another plugin was affecting it.

Is there a way to get a point reset after x days?

People also seem to be able to go over the max points for some reason.

Edited by Bradley Sanvido
16 hours ago, Bradley Sanvido said:

I got the mod to work, Another plugin was affecting it.

Is there a way to get a point reset after x days?

People also seem to be able to go over the max points for some reason.

The daily topic limit?

35 minutes ago, Stefano Ortiz said:

Any coming update?

Yes.

People talking about points not appearing in the postbit correctly. Sometimes when you have custom themes or plugins that change how the postbit is displayed it will not properly show up. You will usually have to add the line that makes it appear manually.

Not sure how though since I was debating buying it and just happened to read through this thread.

Superb. Didn't think there was ever going to be a currency mod after getting duped by iCredits in to thinking the v4 release was imminent. 

Nice one.

Love the profile tab for all their transactions, great idea.

Just been playing with it now, is there a way to do the following;

* Remove the +100, +200 buttons. Or an option to do so.
* increase the negative adjustment of people's accounts in the 2nd row, the add column when manually adjusting. Its limited to -10000 currently, but you can edit the amount in the first row and exceed this and it still show up in the points log (which is excellent). 
* a hook/module to show top x amount of points owners
* and as mentioned an option to change the name from points to whatever and perhaps the option of having a symbol prefixing or sufficing the points value, like a $ or £ or ¥. 

Again, many thanks for putting it together. Looking good and looking forward to the updates.

On 29/12/2015 at 3:45 PM, Bradley Sanvido said:

Yep the daily topic limit, People seem to be able to get more points then what 10 topics would account for

I'm going to rework this bit soon. It should be logging new topics so that it can rely on an accurate way of counting existing topics.

10 hours ago, Mike John said:

No independent right now.

Will you be planning on integrating them into one mod in the future? Only, and I don't mean anything by this, but it seems kind of pointless to have a points mod which doesn't interact with anything else.

On 5/1/2016 at 4:29 AM, PopHatesFlops said:

Will you be planning on integrating them into one mod in the future? Only, and I don't mean anything by this, but it seems kind of pointless to have a points mod which doesn't interact with anything else.

Yes, no time scale but there's a lot of integration potential with some of my apps and some of the 1st party apps as well.

9 minutes ago, Matt Enloe said:

I'd love to be notified when this is more feature-complete compared to ibEconomy, @Mike John.

Follow the file listing as I'll be posting "new versions" when new features are added soon.

On 1/7/2016 at 9:43 PM, Mike John said:

Yes, no time scale but there's a lot of integration potential with some of my apps and some of the 1st party apps as well.

Follow the file listing as I'll be posting "new versions" when new features are added soon.

Any idea when the next update will be?