Basic Points (Support)

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: disregard, I decided to uninstall and install a fresh version.

Just upgraded my board to 4.5x and was trying to upgrade this mod and am getting this error:

1S111/1  Can't DROP 'g_basicpoints_redeem_enable'; check that column/key exists

I assume something got changed when I upgraded my board from 4.2x to 4.5x, or perhaps this is due to me having made some customizations when I originally installed this years ago. Could you let me know where and what g_basicpoints_redeem_enable would be in the DB so I can fake it in there to get me through the updater?

Thanks

Cain

Edited by tenjuna
On 4/1/2021 at 12:43 PM, tenjuna said:

I assume something got changed when I upgraded my board from 4.2x to 4.5x, or perhaps this is due to me having made some customizations when I originally installed this years ago. Could you let me know where and what g_basicpoints_redeem_enable would be in the DB so I can fake it in there to get me through the updater?

What version of the Points app did you upgrade from? I'll check and fix this for future upgrades.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Basic Points is throwing an error with PHP8

[20-Jul-2021 18:27:29 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Declaration of IPS\forums\Topic\basicpoints_hook_postSource::removeReaction(?IPS\Member $member = null) must be compatible with IPS\forums\Topic\_Post::removeReaction(?IPS\Member $member = null, $removeNotifications = true) in /home2/<-Removec->/public_html/init.php(902) : eval()'d code on line 152

8 hours ago, Michael.J said:

Thank you for reporting, just released a new update pending approval to patch this.

🥰

Are you taking feature requests yet? Been waiting for 2 years to see if some stuff can be added to expand the use of the application. 😊

Edited by Dean_
16 hours ago, Dean_ said:

Are you taking feature requests yet? Been waiting for 2 years to see if some stuff can be added to expand the use of the application. 😊

Should be soon. IPB 4.5 in particular had a lot of new guidelines from IPS and I was traveling a lot at the time. I've got 5 more mods left and then can start on custom requests and new features again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 2:23 AM, Dean_ said:

You can, indeed, under general settings.

Points Prefix
Points Name

Already did that. but in redeeming it is still named points.
another question. how to edit the maximum points redeemable? (fixed this already)

Edited by Jenlex13
On 8/14/2021 at 4:34 AM, Jenlex13 said:

Already did that. but in redeeming it is still named points.

Can you screenshot that and will make sure it's covered next update.

On 8/14/2021 at 1:21 PM, Jenlex13 said:

What should I put in here to integrate this in my referral app.?

Table: basicpoints_members|points_member_id
Field: points_member_points

16 hours ago, Jenlex13 said:

@Michael.J Minimum redeem is not working too.

How? Getting an error?

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Michael.J said:

It looks like it was but I don't believe I got any notification about it. It's just a simple 1 line code change, so not sure what is happening.

Have submitted again and will contact IPS at the same time.

Thank you so much! ☺️