Basic Points (Support)

Hi, firstly, I can't seem to change a certain members points balance. I can hover over the points balance but am unable to click on it. Other members it works fine. Any idea?

Secondly, is it possible for points to be automatically added to members balance when voting in certain polls?

On 8/24/2018 at 2:01 PM, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

Hi, firstly, I can't seem to change a certain members points balance. I can hover over the points balance but am unable to click on it. Other members it works fine. Any idea?

Secondly, is it possible for points to be automatically added to members balance when voting in certain polls?

Seems to work on mobile but I've tried 3 browsers on pc and neither works

On 8/24/2018 at 11:01 PM, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

1. What do you have set for the points group permission "Can manage points?"?

2. I've noted this for the next version. I'm not sure about selected polls but points for voting in a poll shouldn't be a problem.

On 8/29/2018 at 12:33 AM, Unlucky said:

Can you add email notification when someone requests to redeem points 

Noted as well, can include in the next update as well.

6 hours ago, Mike John said:

his one I will need board access to troubleshoot, I can't reproduce this at all.

We still have exactly the same issue - the admin acccount can change the number of points for it''s own account but cannot change any other users points

Been like that since we first installed it.

You have access to our board

Edited by Unlucky
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 2:42 AM, CP_User said:

Is there a way to clear the points log manually through the database? I'd like to reset everything and start fresh. 🙂

Clear the 'member_points' field in the 'core_members' database would probably be the easiest. If you've got phpMyAdmin and a lot of members, I would run it there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 9:04 PM, Daraesthetic said:

Is it possible to have a recurring amount of points to a certain group automatically? And is there a way to automatically give points when a member posts a certain amount of times

Not currently but have noted this for a future version.