Chat crash

On 21/12/2015 at 11:33 PM, Kjell Iver Johansen said:

I had a similar issue - try this..

Admin CP - System - IPS licensekey - Refresh Licensedata.

Hi, thank you for you message

2 day, 5 try message error : 

An error occurred LORs Is Communication With the IPS license server. Please try again later ou contact Support IPS pour more information .  

Help plz :/

1 hour ago, dylan-entraide-paysagiste said:

Hi, thank you for you message

2 day, 5 try message error : 

An error occurred LORs Is Communication With the IPS license server. Please try again later ou contact Support IPS pour more information .  

Help plz :/

Make sure your server can communicate out to IPS

That's not a crash of the chat application nor with the server. If you don't have an active license, you can't use the chat server. The chat application is free up to five users but it does require that you have an active license. If your license is active, then you need to either re-enter your license key, refresh or ask IPS support for assistance.

On 12/23/2015 at 2:41 PM, Morisato said:

That's not a crash of the chat application nor with the server. If you don't have an active license, you can't use the chat server. The chat application is free up to five users but it does require that you have an active license. If your license is active, then you need to either re-enter your license key, refresh or ask IPS support for assistance.

I'm assuming his key is active due to having the +clients

Hi, Guy, me testing new intallation forum IPB, Soo new problème communication license IPB

Capture.thumb.PNG.95c6d8574f82101f9530bd

Client ovh https://www.ovh.com/fr/

Me contact support french ovh, Connexion TCP ACTIVED (log confirmed)

Ovh I say : 

it is Done A communication problem on board IP Servers. I would advise you to contact Made For more information .

Please help me 

26 minutes ago, dylan-entraide-paysagiste said:

Hi, Guy, me testing new intallation forum IPB, Soo new problème communication license IPB

Capture.thumb.PNG.95c6d8574f82101f9530bd

Client ovh https://www.ovh.com/fr/

Me contact support french ovh, Connexion TCP ACTIVED (log confirmed)

Ovh I say : 

it is Done A communication problem on board IP Servers. I would advise you to contact Made For more information .

Please help me 

I would suggest opening a ticket if OVH has already unblocked communication from you to/from IPS. 

Archived