Christmas Lights

Hi, I'd like to draw your attention to an issue with the Lights displaying incorrectly as they are not centered/ missing on the right hand side of the desktop screen. Please could you fix this?

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.bd91528f0e8ebb13444dc378423c956d.png

Edit: Afer some investigation the lights seem to just not be centered and instead allow the user to scroll horizontally to the right to see the rest of the lights.

Screenshot_6.thumb.png.cd4bb6a33572a82029a121687d73e26f.png

Thanks 🙂

Edited by lostking329
New Update
On 12/12/2019 at 4:59 PM, wohali said:

Hi SimplyCS,

Does it work on your forum on the Default theme? I can't support custom themes at this time for this theme. I know that it should work with an IPS Focus purchased theme.

Yes, it works on default theme.

Is there a way to fix it somehow to make it work on custom theme? 😕

Regards.

@lostking329 It will depend on the theme, and they position correctly in the default theme. You should look at where the lights are being injected first into your theme, and see if you can't centre the div yourself. Not everyone will want centering on the lights div, so I'm not sure it's the right thing to do for everyone.

I'm about to be offline for over a week and am not really in the position to push out a potentially broken update at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, RocketStang said:

I was messing around with this plugin but I can't seem to get any sound effects on Firefox...it does seem to work OK on Microsoft Edge and Chrome even though the plugin says no Chrome support.  Any ideas?

(Un)fortunately, Firefox disables auto audio/video playback by default. Users will have to allow audio via the drop-down at the left of the address bar:

1767104961_Snap2020-12-1918_04_52.png.040737e4ce69e670de557f9f0374828c.png

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...