Jump to content



Recommended Posts

To be clear, I'm going to add all the provided robots.txt sample stuff into my live robots.txt. But 98% of our forums are member only and private. The other 2% are viewable by public but with no posting privileges. 

Nothing in the robots.txt can make the search engines see or index our member only content correct? It will just show the areas that are visible to guests by that permission set? Just verifying... Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...