Luminous by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And do you have a suggestion for my header? I'd like to use the sticky header with the floated menu items. Either, I'd like to have the header height to maximum 90px, but the member panel will override the menu items, please check: 

tgGiej0.png 

Do you have any suggestions to fix this, without setting the header to >100px? 

7 hours ago, Martin1980 said:

I found a little styling issue on the topic pages: the '+' sign is not displaying well.

ILQ48kq.png

Another issue is the 'size' dropdown button in the editor, the vertical alignment is not good: 

Mo8fsdg.png

On admin side: 

NvPCMGR.png

1. The follow button is a known issue :)

2. Noted, thanks.

3. My themes aren't compatible with the ACP. Switch to the default theme via the dropdown in the header where your username is.

7 hours ago, Martin1980 said:

And do you have a suggestion for my header? I'd like to use the sticky header with the floated menu items. Either, I'd like to have the header height to maximum 90px, but the member panel will override the menu items, please check: 

tgGiej0.png 

Do you have any suggestions to fix this, without setting the header to >100px? 

Due to the design, I don't think there's much that can be done about it. In fact, I actually put a minimum height in to prevent issues such as this so I'm not a little unsure as to why this is happening. 

1 hour ago, Martin1980 said:

Another styling issue: 

NDipLWx.png

Are you referring to the vertical alignment of the button text ?

On 3/1/2016 at 9:02 PM, Stefano Ortiz said:

I changed to traditional because I changed it, I didn't liked how it looked because of what I mentioned above

Yes, I changed the twitter username and then I changed the widget

In the userguide it mentions that the images are in the assets folder for the background I see none 

What about my issue?

Since the lastest update the color palette stopped working

23-12-31.png

On 1/10/2016 at 11:24 AM, Martin1980 said:

Tom, I'd like to replace the default forum icons with the FA icons. However the guide provided by IPS does not work, could you explain how I am able to replace them using custom css? 

It's probably being overridden by my own FA feature within the settings that allows you to globally apply a FA icon instead of the default. What code are you trying to add? I'll tell you how to tweak it in order to override my own code.

Just now, Martin1980 said:

Within what time schedule can we expect these new versions? 

No time schedules I'm afraid. My focus is getting the 4.1.7 theme updates out right now. The updates from IPS are being released incredibly frequent which makes it extremely hard for me to work on new builds as I'm constantly updating themes.

On 1/31/2016 at 8:55 PM, karld said:

Hi is it possible for me to ad more icons for the read not read icons, were do I insert new images to be available in the list? I want to add these
f_icon.png.15ac0e24759ca58aebad061304b02f_icon_read.png.cee1f985c54e1df93dc72d1b

read/unread icon

This isn't possible through my theme OR the core IPS Suite software. The software allows you to upload a single image.

You could achieve this with some custom css. Try this:

.ipsDataItem_unread .ipsItemStatus.cForumIcon_normal:after {
    content: "NEW";
    color: #3c6994;
    font-size: 11px;
    margin-top: -5px;
    display: inline-block;
    vertical-align: top;
}

Archived