Unable to upgrade to 4.1.4

Core4D

HI @MADMAN32395 thanks for reply.

I am not sure what do you mean by re-uploading full suite? We had so many problems uploading, upgrading that I am to scared to do anything big. I upgraded yesterday and everything goes great and today when I woke up suddenly upgrading dose not work. I just don't get it. It's pain in the bu* specially when you are not sure will the upgrade mess up  with the custom themes. I had to redo my themes few times and its painful.  

I noticed that those are Nexus folder that I don't use for my forum, so would it wise to just delete that folder from the server?

Please take into account this is not my field of expertise.

Kind regards,

Igor

1 minute ago, h_srdelic@maxon.de said:

HI @MADMAN32395 thanks for reply.

I am not sure what do you mean by re-uploading full suite? We had so many problems uploading, upgrading that I am to scared to do anything big. I upgraded yesterday and everything goes great and today when I woke up suddenly upgrading dose not work. I just don't get it. It's pain in the bu* specially when you are not sure will the upgrade mess up  with the custom themes. I had to redo my themes few times and its painful.  

I noticed that those are Nexus folder that I don't use for my forum, so would it wise to just delete that folder from the server?

Please take into account this is not my field of expertise.

Kind regards,

Igor

visit https://www.invisionpower.com/clients/index.php ; then goto purchases, download the suite for your website, then upload it. Once its uploaded, visit http://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/admin/upgrade  ; its just a manual update, which also grabs missing files as well.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, h_srdelic@maxon.de said:

At this point I can only access to admin panel, but its messed up to.

(check attachment)

hmm. shoot me a pm, and i could poke around? 

does look like somewhere your file paths arent pointing to the right spot. typically checking file paths and running support tool should fix the way its loading. we could start there, then work your way to upgrading.

6 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Usually maintenance in progress means a new release's files are present but the upgrader has not been ran. Was the upgrader ran but encountered issues?

Yes, I managed to run upgrade but suddenly everything stoped. (could be my internet got disconnected for a few minutes)

After I tryed to refresh upgrade page, I couldn't do anything anymore.

yea, he also reuploaded the suite from client area. when i try to run the updater for him It asked to resume upgrade. I clicked resume. and all i get is a spin ball. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0mBb9QuGv84WGV0TThwT3k0Nm8/view?usp=drivesdk

No I didn't, did know its required. What should I do, make new one with Critical Status?

No, I have a colleague looking into your ticket, they should respond shortly. In the future if you're community is down or inaccessible, that is a perfect time to utilize the Critical tag ;) 

Archived