Cannot view DB records

Asgard Gaming

Hello,

Seems we have gotten some issues with Databases and records, as you can see on our website there are news with images. Nothing happens when you press one of the news, its starts to reload the page and then nothing. You are back on the front page, HOWEVER the URL is changed to the correct seemingly correct one.

Ive doublechecked the permissions on both the catergory and record but guest should have full read access :s

No ticket is created yet.

asgardgaming.se

ServerLocation: Using Gateway file
asgardgaming.se/portal/

Block:
Cube-y grid view for your news!

Theme:
Chameleon Dark by IP.Focus

IPB Version:
Latest, updated today but no change

Anyone know any tip were to start?

53 minutes ago, Fredss said:

There has been a few changes to the way the global template works i believe so may have something to do with that, all of my skins were completely broken after the recent updates.

Ah, so that could affect it, we are using a custom theme. I will test some diffrent themes once I get home and alt see if there is any update for our current one.

Will report back, thank you!

1 hour ago, Asgard Gaming said:

Well, almost. I discoverd that it opens the news in the block Database. But now comes the problem, I don´t want the Database block visable on the front page :s

Then you need to create a new page for the homepage. 

All database views will appear in the same spot where you place the database widget. May it be category view, record listing or record view. 

From what I see, everything is working correctly in a technical sense. If you want a different behavior you might need to split the current page into a home page and an article page, where the last one holds the database and the second one uses just blocks. 

6 hours ago, opentype said:

Then you need to create a new page for the homepage. 

All database views will appear in the same spot where you place the database widget. May it be category view, record listing or record view. 

From what I see, everything is working correctly in a technical sense. If you want a different behavior you might need to split the current page into a home page and an article page, where the last one holds the database and the second one uses just blocks. 

I can't mark your post as the answer, but you just helped me understanding IPB a little bit better, thank you!
Really, Thank you!

Archived