Can't Edit Members Profiles Via ACP 4.1.4

GregoryRasputin

15 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

4.1.4.1 hasn't fixed it.

22 hours ago, MADMAN32395 said:

Open a ticket.

Do you have any 3rd party apps or plugins installed/enabled? I noticed one time someone had a app running and it would mess with various items on his board that they didn't anticipate. 

46 minutes ago, MADMAN32395 said:

Do you have any 3rd party apps or plugins installed/enabled? I noticed one time someone had a app running and it would mess with various items on his board that they didn't anticipate. 

Yeah i have two or three, though i disabled all and  used the default theme, also used System Support.
I ended up filing a ticket resulting in IPB creating an account on my forum 15 hours ago, the problem is still not fixed though.

4 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

Yeah i have two or three, though i disabled all and  used the default theme, also used System Support.
I ended up filing a ticket resulting in IPB creating an account on my forum 15 hours ago, the problem is still not fixed though.

I think the support is pretty overloaded right now due to the release of new updates, it's most likely going to be a while before it's fixed, did you have any problems when upgrading the software?

Archived