Critical support

h-y-b-r-i-d

Had a critical ticket in since 8am UK Sunday. Now 8pm UK Monday.

It was escalated and I have to accept those guys are not around Sun (shouldnt someone be around who can deal with critical issues?), anyway its between 12pm and 3pm Mon in the US depending where you are based. Are people working? I could do with my site functional please.

Further, rocket loader was enabled about and hour ago, I'm testing some performance. It's disabled again, in fact I've disabled everything on CF and the problem still exists. As it did on sun, when I submitted the ticket. 

My ticket was submitted under critical and scaled to tier 2.

I still have pages that won't load, users can't post, or use any other JS functions. i can't admin in the CP.

I would call that unusable. 

@DealTrakr, let me give you a word of advice on Rocket<EXP>Loader.  In case you can't tell by what I call it, it results in issues with folks.  It is a non-stop issue on XenForo's support site, causing issues with the editor (Redactor) specifically - and other JS issues frequently (one Admin was having issue with images not showing up). Unless you go in and do exclusions, usually you will have issues.  Last I looked - it (Rocket<EXP>Loader) was still in a BETA form.  Do yourself and your users a favor and don't even succumb to the temptation to use it unless you are REALLY good at troubleshooting and figuring out exactly what to enter into the exclusionary list.

Archived