Gallery Random Image Block

GoAncestry

An earlier request for a feature that existed in content but is sadly lacking in this new software is the ability to select multiple albums, but display a rotation of images randomly.  Again, this was requested many months ago so I am not sure it could be considered a bug, but is all of the functionality that existed in Content just being ignored? 

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Any chance this is going to get done.  I am a broken record, but this was discussed over a year ago as something that would return in a later update.

Two things desired here.

1. A block that calls a single random image from a designated gallery or album, then leaves the image displayed for a period of time, say 20 seconds, then changes the picture to another random from the designated area.

2. A block that calls a set number of RANDOM pictures from a designated gallery or albums and displays them on page.  Just a RANDOM filter vice our current selection of sorted filters.

5 hours ago, GoAncestry said:

Any chance this is going to get done.  I am a broken record, but this was discussed over a year ago as something that would return in a later update.

Two things desired here.

1. A block that calls a single random image from a designated gallery or album, then leaves the image displayed for a period of time, say 20 seconds, then changes the picture to another random from the designated area.

2. A block that calls a set number of RANDOM pictures from a designated gallery or albums and displays them on page.  Just a RANDOM filter vice our current selection of sorted filters.

Featured Content by @onlyME

• 3 weeks later...

Archived