eden buganim

On 11/16/2015, 7:55:45, salue said:

hello 

I wanted to ask I have custom css made for the avatar but it only shows with threads/posts not in profile or in main page do I have to remove that CSS to use this plugin? 

Yup, I can see how custom CSS could override the plugin's own..

The next update for this project will have the CSS apply directly to the avatar image, so as to avoid similar issues :thumbsup:

On 11/19/2015, 3:04:47, MRniceGUY1990 said:

wow i cant wait for it because right now no matter what we do if we change the avatar size to something but not square the image gets stretched  :p 

I've released the new update just now. It's somewhat experimental, but it should provide the height features you've asked for! Please let me know how it works out..

On Thu Nov 26 2015 08:38:19 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard, eden buganim said:

I've released the new update just now. It's somewhat experimental, but it should provide the height features you've asked for! Please let me know how it works out..

haven't tried yet because there is some problem with the CSS SHELL, after i installed it i noticed some problems so i tried to disable it and when i disabled i can no longer edit my theme, it gives an error says " EX0 Something went wrong. Please try again.

i cant edit anything from my theme if CSS SHELL is disabled :/ any idea ?

Just now, MRniceGUY1990 said:

haven't tried yet because there is some problem with the CSS SHELL, after i installed it i noticed some problems so i tried to disable it and when i disabled i can no longer edit my theme, it gives an error says " EX0 Something went wrong. Please try again.

i cant edit anything from my theme if CSS SHELL is disabled :/ any idea ?

Yeah, thanks for that, I'd just realized the CSS Shell app adds a new design element to the simple design of themes. I'll release an update today with a buncha fixes, I'll include a fix for that as well!

2 minutes ago, eden buganim said:

Yeah, thanks for that, I'd just realized the CSS Shell app adds a new design element to the simple design of themes. I'll release an update today with a buncha fixes, I'll include a fix for that as well!

Thank you so much, i will try avatar redesigner after the update : P 

41 minutes ago, eden buganim said:

@MRniceGUY1990

Updated both Shell and Redesigner.
You should Uninstall the CSS Shell you currently have then install the new one, that should fix the issue you had described :)

issues has been fixed : P 

still not possible to redesign the profile for a perfect custom size because the image we upload is still a cropped into a square 

but awesome plugin with a bunch of effects and settings :p

17 minutes ago, MRniceGUY1990 said:

issues has been fixed : P 

still not possible to redesign the profile for a perfect custom size because the image we upload is still a cropped into a square 

but awesome plugin with a bunch of effects and settings :p

Once you set 'aspect ratio is square?' to 'No' the crop of images to squares will have no effect in most places ;)

Edit: for instance:

avatar_height.jpg.c9f6f2d5909235c04fd8a9

Archived