Profile Field Per User Group

On 6/10/2018 at 11:21 AM, Adriano Faria said:

Profile owner can always see the field. 

Even though this is disabled? We have few fields that are disabled and can only been seen by staff only. It would be disaster if users can see that field. 

image.thumb.png.165a93fad7dc5cc2be75d0617bfa589a.png

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/18/2019 at 11:08 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Compatible with IPS 4.4.

Hello, 

I downloaded file, but the date of creation in the archive 02/25/2017
Installed on 4.4.3, but fields in profile visible.

Are the files in the archive exactly relevant? 

4 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Are you having any issue? 

Yes, I have problem.

"Profile Field Per User Group" dont work at my forum ver. 4.4.3, and I  do not understand why (((

Edited by Anton Nikolaykin
45 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I'm able to select groups to fill the field. I'm able to choose which groups can view the field.

I'm able all to select.

I choose field visibility only for a group of administrators, but the field is still visible to all and guests too.

3 hours ago, Anton Nikolaykin said:

I choose field visibility only for a group of administrators, but the field is still visible to all and guests too.

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Ok. I’ll take a look to see if something has changed and release a new version if that’s the case. 

Yeah, I confirm they changed it for 4.4; they're using cache now. Will try to upload new version today later... but I'll do probably tomorrow in the morning.

• 4 weeks later...
Error: Undefined class constant 'EDIT' (0)
#0 /home/user/comunidad/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(328): IPS\core\ProfileFields\hook160::fields(Array, 1)
#1 /home/user/comunidad/init.php(588) : eval()'d code(9): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register::buildRegistrationForm(NULL)
#2 /home/user/comunidad/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(175): IPS\core\modules\front\system\hook156::buildRegistrationForm(NULL)
#3 /home/user/comunidad/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(157): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->_registrationForm(NULL)
#4 /home/user/comunidad/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(181): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->IPS\core\modules\front\system\{closure}(Array)
#5 /home/user/comunidad/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(164): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString()
#6 /home/user/comunidad/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->manage()
#7 /home/user/comunidad/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/user/comunidad/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

and the backtrace:

#0 /home/user/comunidad/init.php(659): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Undefine...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 /home/user/comunidad/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(231): IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 /home/user/comunidad/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(164): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString()
#3 /home/user/comunidad/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->manage()
#4 /home/user/comunidad/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/user/comunidad/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Any advise?

Found out that it also triggers error when trying to edit a profile in the Frontend:

Error: Undefined class constant 'EDIT' (0)
#0 /home/user/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(1045): IPS\core\ProfileFields\hook160::fields(Array, 0)
#1 /home/user/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(941): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->buildEditForm()
#2 /home/user/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->edit()
#3 /home/user/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/user/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#5 /home/user/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

And backtrace:

#0 /home/user/init.php(659): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Undefine...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

Regards.