(TB) Remove Forums from Board Index

• 1 year later...
On 18/3/2017 at 5:38 PM, EmpireKickass said:

Any luck? It's something that I need to have updated since it's one main plugin I use allot

Okay, I was finally able to take a look at it is not a bug with the plugin but with the 4.1.19 version itself. Because of a bug some hooks are not loading/working as expected.

Download the "system/Theme/Theme.php" patch from the release notes page and upload it to your server, after that the hook (and any others) will start working properly:

While you're at it you might want to install the other 4 patched files too, thought I think IPS is going to release a new 4.1.19.1 version soon to include all of those.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Simon Woods said:

Hi, I was wondering if this will need an update for 4.2, and if so will it be provided?

I haven't had the time to test my plugins/apps with 4.2 yet unfortunately (yeah I know, it's been a while already lol).

I'll see if I can find some time on Sunday (tomorrow I'm away) or next week before I go away for vacation.

11 hours ago, teraßyte said:

I haven't had the time to test my plugins/apps with 4.2 yet unfortunately (yeah I know, it's been a while already lol).

I'll see if I can find some time on Sunday (tomorrow I'm away) or next week before I go away for vacation.

Oh, I'm not concerned about how long it's been or anything. Just checking so I can get my update plans in place. Thanks for the quick reply!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
15 hours ago, CSSlife said:

Can you make this work for fluid view? There's a $30 donation in it for you!

I'm not sure honestly. I've been busy with other things (as I've just posted in another topic). I haven't checked all my mods with 4.2, and I haven't used fluid view myself.

I do plan on checking that all my mods are working on 4.3 once it goes final. At that time I'll try to look into fluid view, but I make no promises to get it working there.

• 7 months later...
On 4/6/2018 at 11:07 AM, teraßyte said:

I'm not sure honestly. I've been busy with other things (as I've just posted in another topic). I haven't checked all my mods with 4.2, and I haven't used fluid view myself.

I do plan on checking that all my mods are working on 4.3 once it goes final. At that time I'll try to look into fluid view, but I make no promises to get it working there.

Thanks, I use this plugin for remove forums from index, but need it work for filter by forums too... 

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello guys!

Here's a quick quote of what I've already mentioned in other support topics:

Sorry guys, I've been absent for quite a while but I'll be around again from now on. This modification does indeed still work with newer versions, but with the changes IPS made to the marketplace it's not possible to download it anymore.

I've gone ahead and submitted a new version so that it's properly listed as compatible for 4.4-4.6. Just waiting for IPS to approve the change. 😺

For those interested this is the changelog for the new 3.0.1 version:

• Added 4.6 compatibility
  • Fixed fatal errors when using PHP 8
  • Fixed fatal errors caused by a missing parameter
  • Added a warning in the settings form when the "Fluid view" option is enabled

Just waiting for IPS to approve it now. 😉