(TB) Remove Forums from Board Index

teraßyte

• 1 year later...
9 minutes ago, sweethoney said:
this would be the best way with out a mod i have posted this before just add to custom css

body[data-pagemodule="forums"][data-pagecontroller="index"] .ipsPageHeader{ display: none; }

What? It's an plugin that removes boards not the word forum om the index!!

Edited by EmpireKickass

5 hours ago, EmpireKickass said:

I have this plugin and it's not working, also the sub-boards are showing also. since the update it's no longer working from the new patch

I'll try to take a look at the problem this weekend. I haven't had a change to check 4.1.19 yet and I'll be busy for the next couple of days.

On 18/3/2017 at 5:38 PM, EmpireKickass said:

Any luck? It's something that I need to have updated since it's one main plugin I use allot

Okay, I was finally able to take a look at it is not a bug with the plugin but with the 4.1.19 version itself. Because of a bug some hooks are not loading/working as expected.

Download the "system/Theme/Theme.php" patch from the release notes page and upload it to your server, after that the hook (and any others) will start working properly:

While you're at it you might want to install the other 4 patched files too, thought I think IPS is going to release a new 4.1.19.1 version soon to include all of those.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Simon Woods said:

Hi, I was wondering if this will need an update for 4.2, and if so will it be provided?

I haven't had the time to test my plugins/apps with 4.2 yet unfortunately (yeah I know, it's been a while already lol).

I'll see if I can find some time on Sunday (tomorrow I'm away) or next week before I go away for vacation.

11 hours ago, teraßyte said:

I haven't had the time to test my plugins/apps with 4.2 yet unfortunately (yeah I know, it's been a while already lol).

I'll see if I can find some time on Sunday (tomorrow I'm away) or next week before I go away for vacation.

Oh, I'm not concerned about how long it's been or anything. Just checking so I can get my update plans in place. Thanks for the quick reply!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
15 hours ago, CSSlife said:

Can you make this work for fluid view? There's a $30 donation in it for you!

I'm not sure honestly. I've been busy with other things (as I've just posted in another topic). I haven't checked all my mods with 4.2, and I haven't used fluid view myself.

I do plan on checking that all my mods are working on 4.3 once it goes final. At that time I'll try to look into fluid view, but I make no promises to get it working there.

• 7 months later...
On 4/6/2018 at 11:07 AM, teraßyte said:

I'm not sure honestly. I've been busy with other things (as I've just posted in another topic). I haven't checked all my mods with 4.2, and I haven't used fluid view myself.

I do plan on checking that all my mods are working on 4.3 once it goes final. At that time I'll try to look into fluid view, but I make no promises to get it working there.

Thanks, I use this plugin for remove forums from index, but need it work for filter by forums too... 

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...