Post-4.1 update - "reputation" broken, Editor images shifted

thetonestarr

I've got two issues - want to see if it's something I can somewhat easily fix or if I need to report as a bug.

First, ever since completing the upgrade to 4.1+ (I was late to update - jumped from 4.0.13.1 to 4.1.3.2), my reputation button doesn't display who voted anymore. Also, notifications now say "somebody" instead of the user that completed the action. I didn't see any settings in the admin CP regarding reputation that allows me to toggle this function.

Second, also ever since the upgrade, my editor button images are shuffled a bit. "Link" is now the gear image, "emoticons" now use the link image. "Left" and "center-align" now use left and right flags, and "right-align" also uses the link image. "Code" uses the emoticon image. They're all over the place.

Can anybody help? My boards are at http://www.rkmbftw.com/forums with open registration, if anybody wants to explore the issues themselves.

1 hour ago, thetonestarr said:

I've got two issues - want to see if it's something I can somewhat easily fix or if I need to report as a bug.

First, ever since completing the upgrade to 4.1+ (I was late to update - jumped from 4.0.13.1 to 4.1.3.2), my reputation button doesn't display who voted anymore. Also, notifications now say "somebody" instead of the user that completed the action. I didn't see any settings in the admin CP regarding reputation that allows me to toggle this function.

Second, also ever since the upgrade, my editor button images are shuffled a bit. "Link" is now the gear image, "emoticons" now use the link image. "Left" and "center-align" now use left and right flags, and "right-align" also uses the link image. "Code" uses the emoticon image. They're all over the place.

Can anybody help? My boards are at http://www.rkmbftw.com/forums with open registration, if anybody wants to explore the issues themselves.

As to the first, try looking at each of the affected Member Group Permissions, Social Tab, Can view who gave reputation

On 11/7/2015, 12:01:26, thetonestarr said:

This is an issue with users' local browser caches. Clearing their caches will fix the issue (but of course you have to ask them to do so!).

11 hours ago, eGullet said:

This is an issue with users' local browser caches. Clearing their caches will fix the issue (but of course you have to ask them to do so!).

Well that was easy.  I tried a hard refresh, expecting that to be enough, but apparently it wasn't.  Clearing the cache did the track, thanks for the tip!

Archived