Jump to content

Status Features and Upgrades


eden buganim

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Fnuxale said:

That shouldn't be the case. I've just tested it and expend appears properly.

Have you tried refreshing the browser cache?


P.S - I've noted an issue with embedding instagram posts when using IE which I'll try to correct asap and reupload.

Weird, I even tried to remove the old plugin, install new version version, ran the support tool. Still the same, status updates appear expanded all the time with no option to expand or reduce.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sull5 said:

Weird, I even tried to remove the old plugin, install new version version, ran the support tool. Still the same, status updates appear expanded all the time with no option to expand or reduce.

Have you looked at the height-limit option under the widget settings?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2016 at 5:19 PM, Morrigan said:

Could their be an option to hide cross profile status updates? By this I mean, if I post on someone's profile that it won't display in the feed. If you need examples let me know. Great plugin!

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion. I'll add this feature with the next update ^_^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies if I've missed this, but can you set different view options for different pages?

What I mean is, I've placed the block on two pages - one with 'What's On Your Mind?' only (no posts) and one showing six updates.... but when I change the options on one, it changes both.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Julian Jenkins said:

Apologies if I've missed this, but can you set different view options for different pages?

What I mean is, I've placed the block on two pages - one with 'What's On Your Mind?' only (no posts) and one showing six updates.... but when I change the options on one, it changes both.

Thanks

Currently the settings for this widget are global as they dictate some of the settings for the ajax calls. I'll dwell on this some time and attempt to enable different settings for different blocks in the next upgrade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2016 at 5:53 PM, Admonstrator said:

There is still a big if you trying to embedd content like facebook posts. They are way to big to be displayed in the sidebar ...
I'm not sure if it is a bug within the core code of IPS or just with your plugin.

Thanks for reporting! I'll look into fixing it either way.

New version will be released within the next couple of weeks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2016 at 1:25 AM, Admonstrator said:

@Fnuxle I found another "issue": If you reply to a status and use the username autocomplete (the @-thing, you know) and press enter for choosing a username the reply-windows disappears.

I've finally some time to work during this weekend, so I'll add this to the fixes list ^_^

Thanks for reporting!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Fnuxle said:

Not sure I'm following, could you elaborate please?

The forum has a feature "Ignore." That is, if a user clicks the button "ignore" another user, he does not see the posts in the chat from that user, but sees his status. It is possible to take into account the widget games users lists?

Google translator, sorry if I write with mistakes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/28/2016 at 0:42 AM, kanv1s said:

The forum has a feature "Ignore." That is, if a user clicks the button "ignore" another user, he does not see the posts in the chat from that user, but sees his status. It is possible to take into account the widget games users lists?

Google translator, sorry if I write with mistakes

I'll consider adding this feature in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Fnuxle said:

New version has been released!

Let the widgetception begin ^_^

mock.png

The new version appears to break the entire page for guests. Originally just used "Upload new version", but I tried uninstalling and installing the new version fresh, clearing the cache, etc, and it made no difference. It gives you a generic error page, and this is what shows up in the ACP system log:

[removed]

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue, but I'm kinda in a bind if guests can't view the forum.

Edited by HeatSeeker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, HeatSeeker said:

The new version appears to break the entire page for guests. Originally just used "Upload new version", but I tried uninstalling and installing the new version fresh, clearing the cache, etc, and it made no difference. It gives you a generic error page, and this is what shows up in the ACP system log:

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue, but I'm kinda in a bind if guests can't view the forum.

I'll look into this right away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...