Member's Country

13 minutes ago, SebastienG said:

Since the last upgrade, the "view other flag" have not effect.
I have tested with the default theme and i can see other flags 

I have tested this last week:

On 11/1/2021 at 9:20 AM, Adriano Faria said:

It seems ok to me:

I HONESTLY do not understand why things works in 3 boards I have and doesn’t work for a couple of users. 

Send a message with your board credentials. I’ll take a look some time tomorrow. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've tested and it's work only if all groups are allowed in 'Groups allowed to see the countries flags'

If all group are not selected, the member option for not displaying flag does not work

It's not a problem for me, but if another customer have this problem, enable all group and the option will work.

Thanks a lot. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2021 at 12:41 PM, Adriano Faria said:

I won’t release a new now due to this. This isn’t crashing your board or something. I’ll take a look in next version. 

I updated to the latest version but guests are still not able to see the country flags of members. This is quite important for me. 

51 minutes ago, FZ said:

I updated to the latest version but guests are still not able to see the country flags of members. This is quite important for me. 

Yes, it works: https://www.sosinvision.com.br/

You probably removed permission from guests to view profiles (in System-> Applications -> click in System to expand -> Profiles). Doing this, users won’t show linked to their profiles and this will make the plugin to not work, once it adds the flag before the href of the profile URL. 

This never changed. It is like that since version 1.0.0.

20 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Yes, it works: https://www.sosinvision.com.br/

You probably removed permission from guests to view profiles (in System-> Applications -> click in System to expand -> Profiles). Doing this, users won’t show linked to their profiles and this will make the plugin to not work, once it adds the flag before the href of the profile URL. 

This never changed. It is like that since version 1.0.0.

Aaahh.... that setting's really buried deep, but it has sorted out the flag display for guests. Thank you! 

• 1 month later...

Hello, thanks for the plugin, after installation of members country   I installed chatbox and in the global chat tab when I click on " Click here to enable and config the Club Chat." I see an error with members country, any ideas on your end how to fix it? I contacted chatbox and he said he looked into it and didn't find any problems and that it was likely members country that was using a wrong hook.

image.thumb.png.c5f4f96bca8533e6a7e24b2220204e28.png

13 hours ago, Mark Spieker said:

Hello, thanks for the plugin, after installation of members country   I installed chatbox and in the global chat tab when I click on " Click here to enable and config the Club Chat." I see an error with members country, any ideas on your end how to fix it? I contacted chatbox and he said he looked into it and didn't find any problems and that it was likely members country that was using a wrong hook.

image.thumb.png.c5f4f96bca8533e6a7e24b2220204e28.png

Not sure this is related to MC. The hook in the admin dispatcher is there only to load the flags.css; I don’t see how it would throw a Clubs error message.

Will take a look at anyway.

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

Where is that? A dashboard block?

Nope. It's in ACP. Whenever there is a new member registered, you will see the notification icon with a (1), that links to a list with all the newly registered users.

On that list you see new users, and all kind of notifications without ACP as an administrator. 

13 minutes ago, Manuel Molina said:

I have not been able to get it to work,

What problem are you’re facing? Flags will appear when members login/browse the board. They won’t appear magically after install the resource  

If flags  doesn’t appear at all, disable all other 3rd-party resources and test it on a unmodified default theme. 

Edited by Adriano Faria
13 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

What problem are you’re facing? Flags will appear when members login/browse the board. They won’t appear magically after install the resource  

If flags  doesn’t appear at all, disable all other 3rd-party resources and test it on a unmodified default theme. 

Ok, got it. Flag only appears when members are online correct?