Member's Country

• 1 month later...

@Adriano Faria I am having a similar issue.  Country flags have stopped appearing throughout my community.  Language selector flags appear with no issue. 

Following advice above, I uninstalled and reinstalled member country to no avail.  Have re-cached multiple times and restarted the server.  Country flags do not appear in the IPS default themes nor in my default theme created by IPSFocus.

Can you offer any advice?

Thank you

5 minutes ago, SMen said:

@Adriano Faria I am having a similar issue.  Country flags have stopped appearing throughout my community.  Language selector flags appear with no issue. 

Following advice above, I uninstalled and reinstalled member country to no avail.  Have re-cached multiple times and restarted the server.  Country flags do not appear in the IPS default themes nor in my default theme created by IPSFocus.

Can you offer any advice?

Thank you

I don’t remember the solution @Sethhh. made. It wasn’t something in the plugin so I tagged him to remind us.

• 4 weeks later...

Adriano,
When Member's country was a plugin, on its latest versions, the flag was also shown in the ACP, while viewing a member's profile, here exactly:

image.png.3f6a6f082fd6b3a63afe8cd1b20e8022.png

Currently it is not shown there anymore 😞 Do you consider adding it to that place back again? I really miss it there...