Community

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About This File This plugin will display the country flag of user in several places of the entire suite, including third-party resources. It uses the Geolocation to grab the country when a n

What's New in Version 1.0.8: Compatibility version with IPS 4.1.17: not saving profile field information.

@Stormlilly, working as expected in the latest version (4.2.6): You probably has another plugin that it's in conflict, so I suggest you to disable ALL plugins and leave only this one en

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Do you want your money back or will you wait for a fix!? Let me know!

I think that if we are going to be asking for money back it should be from IPS who have made the life of the webmaster using their system incredibly difficult in the move from 4.4 to 4.5. I have lost so many days to this "upgrade" and honestly, I just can't see anything that is so radically different between those two versions that justifies the move. 

I have 2 licenses and there is no way I will be moving the other one up to this 4.5 notch. 

4 minutes ago, Yvonnick Prene said:

Hello, Im interested to buy this plugin. You mentioned IPS Geolocation. Is it another plugin I need to buy?

No. IPS Geolocation is an active license perk. It shouldn’t be available at this point as it has a bug, so if it is, don’t buy it now. Follow the file to get notified when it’s updated.