Community

Feature Requests

Stormlilly

Hi,

I am loving the IPS software so far. I have used VB for about 7 years before going to XF for about 3 years, and it has been a treasure to find IPS which supersedes both of these platforms. Massive accomplishment for the talented minds behind it.

There are many things I love, the 4.1 release has definitely taken it to another level (I'm a fan of the new Menu and Activity Stream, this has resulted in much better usability IMO, especially once some minor issues are fixed).

At present, a couple of small additions would be appreciated.

1. When creating a Custom Block based on the Topic Feed, it would be mighty useful if we could set a Maximum number of posts (for my purposes this would be set to 1).  This gives us an Unanswered Topics block.

Currently, it has the ability already to set a minimum, but no maximum. The potenital for this is huge for our forum, as it allows any unanswered threads to be featured = higher community involvement and better member satisfaction (no-one's questions go unnoticed).

2. Better Admin and Moderator controls on the front end for Member's profiles.  I find myself visiting a member's profile only to find no access to Admin or Moderator information there, so then have to login to the CP and search the member manually.  When doing a quick check on new or suspect members this is cumbersome.

Edited by Stormlilly

• 3 years later...