Community

Best web hosting

29 minutes ago, Greg W said:

My site is hosted by IPS which saves me a lot of hassle over how we used to used a web host.

I have no problems whatsoever with the IPS hosting & it does save money over how we used to have it

IPS hosting is too expensive with the disc space. My site contains over 40 gb files so IPS is not the best for sites with big disc space.

11 minutes ago, steve00 said:

What is ridiculous ...

That you cannot offer any insights or recommendations to fellow admins to help them get the best performance out of their software, just because IPS offers hosting.

Does IPS have the best hosting?

7 minutes ago, Paul.F said:

IPS is a company in the business of providing services, why should they be happy to have people post about alternatives.

If they provide the best service, in this case hosting, then they should have nothing to worry about.

Furthermore, not everyone wants the type of hosting that IPS offers. ie, Server access, etc.. is important to some admins. It is to me....

Edited by openfire