Community

IPBWI.com Matthias Reuter

Single Sign On Bridge for WordPress and IPB 4

On 24.9.2016 at 8:13 PM, Omri Amos said:

Any updates with this regarding Wordpress-IPS posts and comments sync? (so new WP posts will create new IPS topics, and the comments/replies will be synced between the two platforms)

Thanks

On 23.2.2017 at 3:14 AM, theblackelk said:

Any update on these features? If not, any exciting new thing with IPB and WP that you're working on?

@Omri Amos @theblackelk currently working on that addon, so a question of days until release :)

screenshot-dev.straightvisions.com-2017-03-09-20-43-48.thumb.png.e1052ed23a95abac2f167d524492df0f.png

5 hours ago, AriCode said:

Too bad this requires PHP7, otherwise I would use it. Godaddy does not have support for PHP7. :(

Current release has still support for PHP 5 (there is a PHP 5 and a PHP 7 package included), but PHP 5 support will be dropped soon. Reason: Focus on security features provided by PHP 7.  Sorry to read that goDaddy is not supporting the current major version of PHP.

7 hours ago, IPBWI.com Matthias Reuter said:

Current release has still support for PHP 5 (there is a PHP 5 and a PHP 7 package included), but PHP 5 support will be dropped soon. Reason: Focus on security features provided by PHP 7.  Sorry to read that goDaddy is not supporting the current major version of PHP.

edit: think I got it resolved?

Edited by AriCode

Can you let me know when you are around?  I sent a bunch of emails about the user import not grabbing the right names for comments, just wondering if you give a hand when your are available.

9 minutes ago, JEFF MACK said:

Can you let me know when you are around?  I sent a bunch of emails about the user import not grabbing the right names for comments, just wondering if you give a hand when your are available.

Hi Jeff, please check your spam folder, I've replied on 10th of Junes :) Kind regards

1 minute ago, IPBWI.com Matthias Reuter said:

Hi Jeff, please check your spam folder, I've replied on 10th of Junes :) Kind regards

Yes you did.  Thank you for that.  I will be replying now..

1 minute ago, Alex Hamilton said:

Question Does IPBWI Intergrate IPB4 into wordpress like BBpress does inti wordpress?

As I replied in my PM response to you.  There are different plugins.  One will allow you to login and have cohesive experience between wordpress and the forum.  it will be a single sign on and people will post in WP or IPB forum.  If you want to make IPB handle your comments in WP, then you can purchase the extra plugin he offers.  Overall the integration is good, but they are still two separate applications. 

1 hour ago, JEFF MACK said:

As I replied in my PM response to you.  There are different plugins.  One will allow you to login and have cohesive experience between wordpress and the forum.  it will be a single sign on and people will post in WP or IPB forum.  If you want to make IPB handle your comments in WP, then you can purchase the extra plugin he offers.  Overall the integration is good, but they are still two separate applications. 

ok thanks

I'll have to wait for another sale some day xD.

Neat to see that it was on sale though. I was thinking this wouldn't ever get a sale price.

Edited by IndieIndeed