Just Upgraded to IPB4 - Where's New Feature list?

alistairgd66

So I have just upgraded from 3.x to 4.x and it all went very smoothly, so thanks for that!

On reading for "Next steps" and looking for new features to make the members aware of, I keep coming up against 404 errors here, and thing have moved on since these type of posts were made early in v4 release.

Can someone point me to a v4 feature list so I can help my members enjoy their new forums?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, alistairgd66 said:

So I have just upgraded from 3.x to 4.x and it all went very smoothly, so thanks for that!

On reading for "Next steps" and looking for new features to make the members aware of, I keep coming up against 404 errors here, and thing have moved on since these type of posts were made early in v4 release.

Can someone point me to a v4 feature list so I can help my members enjoy their new forums?

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Joel R said:

There is none.

You can refer to the Blog announcements.

Blog announcements are ehh

You can always just look at the release notes to see new features, additions and fixes.

https://community.invisionpower.com/release-notes/

I do wish IPS would have compiled a better list imo like they did for 4.1

On October 23, 2015 at 10:41:57 AM, alistairgd66 said:

Okay, not perfect having to trawl through blog posts but I guess its a good idea - thanks.

I never did it. One year later I'm still not sure of all the improvements. I'm on business trips traveling around all week for a real life job outside of my webmaster hobby. I don't have time to sit digging through blog posts. I wanted a bulleted, easy to digest list. Asked for it long ago, got laughed at. I figured hell with it. Guess I'll never know. Whatever

Archived