Manage Validating Members

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Adriano Faria Great plugin!

Feature request:  would it be possible to also add a "Delete" as an option (in addition or instead of "Ban")?

At our forum (99nicu.org), we delete registrations from people who are not eligible for a membership (instead of banning).  So with your plugin (just purchased it 🙂 ) we still need to log in to the AdminCP and delete registrations we banned at the front-end. As our idea with this plugin is to reduce the need to log in to AdminCP, it would be great to be able to Delete directly at the front-end.

Edited by Stefan Johansson_72643
  • 1 month later...

I manually validate forum accounts after they've gotten past CleanTalk and email validation, because spammers will still get through.  If it's an obvious spammer, I will just Delete the account, so glad to see you added that option. 

I am about to move from 3.4.8 to 4.4.x.  I have modified my 3.4.x ACP so that when validating members, I can click links to: 

• Search Username in Google
  • Search Username at StopForumSpam.com
  • Search IP in Google
  • Search IP at whatismyipaddress.com (example, https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/255.255.255.255) - shows geographic location and if a known proxy server is being used.
  • Search IP at StopForumSpam.com
  • Search email address in Google
  • Search email address at StopForumSpam.com

I'd buy this plugin in an instant if you add this functionality, especially as it would save me time having to jump into the ACP to validate users.  Even better would be one link that opened all of the above in separate tabs (not sure how possible that is).  Here's what this looks like in my ACP (blurred out the username, email and IP)..  

image.thumb.png.373f251b21b4d39ddd6f8df5c23f6d09.png

Thanks in advance for your consideration! 

Edited by AtariAge
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello Adriano,
Yesterday I bought and installed this plugin.
Have also given my group the rights to do so.
Now a user is in Validating and the widget shows nothing and reports that it needs to be configured.
How can the error be corrected?
Plugin version: 3.2.1
IPS version: 4.4.9

Best regards

Which kind of validation do you use? If you use Email and administrator validation, it will only show up after the user validate the email first. 

I use it on my live board and validated a couple of accounts today earlier. Seems to be fine there. If you think everything is right and still not showing, send a PM with ACP access. I’ll take a look tomorrow in the morning when I reach my PC.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Working fine. Right now in my 4.6.12.1 board:

iGzNHVh.png

YA5Nedz.png

Also IPS 4.7 compatible.

Ok looks like I am seeing it in the AdminCP

Could contain: Text

But I am not seeing the block on the site like I used too... or a link in the profile to access manage members in any theme... not sure what is going on

Could contain: File, Person, Human, Webpage

Could contain: File, Scoreboard, Webpage

Edited by ufshane