Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft Livre login on IPS4

Rafael Grecco

im not really sure but clearly if he enable the login handlers after the upgrade and if other people login with facebook or steam .....etc again it will create a new user at forum because there is already a registered email address they used to login before.

they will probably need to login at his website using the same user name and password they have, and if they dont know their passwords they can simply recover it through their facebook, steam....etc email address :)

2 hours ago, MRniceGUY1990 said:

im not really sure but clearly if he enable the login handlers after the upgrade and if other people login with facebook or steam .....etc again it will create a new user at forum because there is already a registered email address they used to login before.

they will probably need to login at his website using the same user name and password they have, and if they dont know their passwords they can simply recover it through their facebook, steam....etc email address :)

I just don't want people to lose their accounts. Even if some of them need to recover their password, I don't think it will be a huge problem.

I think maybe a third of all members use Facebook to login, so I really want to be sure that they will be able to keep loging in after the upgrade.

Archived