EasyPost

Devin De Frisco

Is there any documentation on how to use the EasyPost integration built into the ACP

I signed up and neither my test or live API key work. Whenever I hit the "Test Settings and View Rates" button it just errors to a blank page saying "No data received ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE". 

At first the apache error log showed: 

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in /home/website/www/oxidenetwork.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(680)

But upon checking my php max memory size and confirming that it is set to 256MB the script now just errors and apache shows: 

[notice] child pid 3237 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

I have no idea how to troubleshoot this further but everything I have found online says that this issue is either related to having APC modules installed or that the code is essentially running in an infinite loop. I don't have APC modules installed and I have not edited the base code. The only error I can get to show up consistently is from the apache logs:

[Tue Oct 20 23:54:33 2015] [error] [client 108.29.121.210] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in /home/website/www/oxidenetwork.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(680) : eval()'d code on line 3818

I have disabled all plugins, applications, and themes. I have also cleared the cache and restarted the physical server. I have not yet tested a clean install because I only have one license and cannot take down my live site. 

I have upgraded to IPS 4.1 and it now at least shows an error message:

"A configuration error has occurred Error: EX0"

The system log says: 

Wed, 28 Oct 2015 00:23:55 +0000 (Severity: 2)
108.29.121.110 - https://oxidenetwork.com/admin/?adsess=lm8gldnp997pnhlp6fh62a0024&app=core&module=applications&controller=enhancements&do=edit&id=nexus_EasyPost&test=1
DomainException
0: 63ad7aa2252350996f7b2548ba5a6567
#0 /home/www/oxidenetwork.com/applications/nexus/extensions/core/CommunityEnhancements/EasyPost.php(66): IPS\nexus\extensions\core\CommunityEnhancements\_EasyPost->_test()
#1 /home/www/oxidenetwork.com/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/enhancements.php(82): IPS\nexus\extensions\core\CommunityEnhancements\_EasyPost->edit()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_enhancements->edit()
#3 /home/www/oxidenetwork.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /home/www/oxidenetwork.com/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/enhancements.php(40): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/www/oxidenetwork.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_enhancements->execute()
#6 /home/www/oxidenetwork.com/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Archived