(NB40) Ads After X Posts

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey newbie,

I bought your two ad plugins a few years ago and had great experiences with them. However, I've noticed since upgrading to Invision 4.5.x that most of them aren't working like they did for so long even though the settings seem to remain the same as when I implemented them. Is there something I need to do to fix this (reinstall, upgrade the plugin, etc.)? I'm totally lost right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2021 at 2:27 AM, KarelPCH said:

Any planned update for 4.6.x ?

It says incompatbible

On 7/16/2021 at 4:27 PM, The Box Office Theory said:

Any update to this? We are holding off 4.6.x upgrades until confirmation these plugins will work with it...

@newbie LAC Came here looking for this as well 🙂  An update one way or another would be greatly appreciated! 🙏 

Edit: Apologies for not realizing or it slipping my mind that Newbie is in the hospital. Sorry about that! Wishing them a lot of healing vibes. 

Edited by breatheheavy
On 7/25/2021 at 11:46 AM, breatheheavy said:

@newbie LAC Came here looking for this as well 🙂  An update one way or another would be greatly appreciated! 🙏 

Edit: Apologies for not realizing or it slipping my mind that Newbie is in the hospital. Sorry about that! Wishing them a lot of healing vibes. 

Wow... so sorry to hear this! Best wishes to Newbie LAC, hope he gets better soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

There's nothing new regarding @newbie LAC's health. I personally fear the worst.

Newbie wouldn't just abandon his work, plus I am of the mindset that he would've provided some sort of update if he could. We can only speculate, but I hope he's actually doing well or at least being taken care of. Maybe someone from IPS @Matt @Lindy @Charles could make some formal comment.

I am seeing a lot of comments on his resources about updates, along with frequent messages to myself.

The main concern is Newbie's health, perhaps even sorting something out to support him if he is having treatment of a serious nature. Resources don't remotely come near to life, but it's not knowing which makes things worst.

I don't think having resources remade would be a solution that is fair, without understanding what the situation may be.

PS. Perhaps the resources should be closed within the forum from comment? There's only so many times I, or another concerned customer tries to remind people that Newbie hasn't been well and was in hospital (as his signature stated).

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 12:56 PM, Joey_M said:

There's nothing new regarding @newbie LAC's health. I personally fear the worst.

Newbie wouldn't just abandon his work, plus I am of the mindset that he would've provided some sort of update if he could. We can only speculate, but I hope he's actually doing well or at least being taken care of. Maybe someone from IPS @Matt @Lindy @Charles could make some formal comment.

I am seeing a lot of comments on his resources about updates, along with frequent messages to myself.

The main concern is Newbie's health, perhaps even sorting something out to support him if he is having treatment of a serious nature. Resources don't remotely come near to life, but it's not knowing which makes things worst.

I don't think having resources remade would be a solution that is fair, without understanding what the situation may be.

PS. Perhaps the resources should be closed within the forum from comment? There's only so many times I, or another concerned customer tries to remind people that Newbie hasn't been well and was in hospital (as his signature stated).

newbie was active on June 30th

• 1 month later...