Creating sub-calendars

KenuFHR

Hi All,

Is there a way to create sub-calendars? What I mean by this is that I want to create similar functionality that wee see with the "All Calendars" view, but instead of showing all calendars, I want to show specific calendars.

Why?

Think of a sports league calendar with a ton of games and then being able to narrow down to the team specific calendar. Showing all games from all teams in all leagues using the "All Calendars"-view is too big of a view and I want to narrow it down.

I appreciate any ideas you might have around this! Thanks!

Come to think of it, even doing it the way I described it above, would cause multiples of each game, as of course both the home and the away team would have a specific event in their calendar.

That's another hurdle to overcome, but again, if you have any suggestions, let me know. :)

This would be very useful for ourselves also. We have separate calendars for publishing rotas, article queueing and management functions. We are also wanting to open one for public use, for events and the like. Since the application only allows "one" or "all" by default, this causes a lot of clutter when the application is used for two differing functions.

Archived