Staff unable to post without approving

Izaya Orihara

So I had to downgrade IPB4(to mybb) before upgrading to IPB 3.X and then merging another forum into my site and then upgrading back to 4.X

We are running into an issue(that didn't exist prior to downgrading) where my staff is unable to post anything without having to approve it. I looked at their usergroup settings and apparently it is fine....no setting in their usergroup that I can see forces moderation. So what is it that is causing them to have approve every topics, post and status update they do

5 hours ago, Izaya Orihara said:

So I had to downgrade IPB4(to mybb) before upgrading to IPB 3.X and then merging another forum into my site and then upgrading back to 4.X

We are running into an issue(that didn't exist prior to downgrading) where my staff is unable to post anything without having to approve it. I looked at their usergroup settings and apparently it is fine....no setting in their usergroup that I can see forces moderation. So what is it that is causing them to have approve every topics, post and status update they do

have check the staff part ? Admin CP - members - staff moderator ?

Archived