Just updated from 3.x to 4.x

Il_Picasso

Then in this case try overwriting the complete css file with a fresh copy... If this does not work and your install is already a basic fresh install... Dump the install and DB, Go back to the client center and get a fresh copy and reinstall..... For a long stretch I was having issues being corrupt in transit... This is not an IPS issue but a Internet Service Provider issue... I was having them quite frequently with Time Warner a few months back.

Just now, Woodsman said:

Then in this case try overwriting the complete css file with a fresh copy... If this does not work and your install is already a basic fresh install... Dump the install and DB, Go back to the client center and get a fresh copy and reinstall..... For a long stretch I was having issues being corrupt in transit... This is not an IPS issue but a Internet Service Provider issue... I was having them quite frequently with Time Warner a few months back.

But where are the CSS? I want to overwrite it but I don't know where it is 

OK the Brain just cleared the brain fart....

OK the Missing css files are created during the install. So therefore yours were not created by some glitch or corrupt.

OK Now that the gas is gone you will need to do the second option.... Dump the install and database. Upload a fresh copy from the clients center and upload to the new directory on your local. Create a new database for the new install and you should be good to go.

I forgot to mention This will also include a backup copy of your 3.4.x as well

Archived