Background music to topic

Abdulrhman

Hello,

I'd like to ask how can i add a music to any topic? in version IPB3 it was easy, i think you need just to enable HTML to the forum you want through ACP then post this in any topic 
<iframe width="0" height="0" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/N727H7afVFc?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For example: http://gzchampions.com/topic/14938-8swc15-registration/ 
The music will start when you open the topic immediately. 

I tried to do the same thing in any topic but i couldn't and i don't know what to do, so can anyone help me with that ?
And can i add a music that starts when you enter a specific forum instead of topic? if no, can someone do an app for that ?

Thanks in advance !

Hi!

/themes/1/html/forums/front/topics/topic.phtml

After:

<ips:template parameters="$topic, $comments, $question=NULL, $votes=array(), $nextUnread=NULL, $pagination, $topicVotes=array()" />

add:

{{if ( $_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"] == '/topic/245252-topic-url' )}}<iframe width="0" height="0" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/N727H7afVFc?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>{{else}}{{endif}}

Done!

3 hours ago, Afternova said:

Hi!

/themes/1/html/forums/front/topics/topic.phtml

After:

<ips:template parameters="$topic, $comments, $question=NULL, $votes=array(), $nextUnread=NULL, $pagination, $topicVotes=array()" />

add:

{{if ( $_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"] == '/topic/245252-topic-url' )}}<iframe width="0" height="0" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/N727H7afVFc?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>{{else}}{{endif}}

Done!

Could you please explain it once more, where i go exactly and where to add it ?

Archived