TAMAN

Hello

im really pissed of from this tiny square profile picture on ips4 and i want to change it to bigger one 

i have tried to change it at misc.css which the default size is 90x90 i changed to 150x200 i also changed the size at "ACP - Members - Groups - Social - Maximum profile photo width/height to 300

but no matter what changes i do the display image in the topic keeps getting stretched 

would someone help me out here please?

i want the profile picture to be 150x200 in the topics display how can i d that without getting the image stretched  

Hello @MRniceGUY1990 In the 4.0 product line rectangle profile photos are no longer supported as it is detrimental to the skin. You can make the images larger but they will still be square.

On my site located here:
http://distant-fantasies.net

I have circle images with square avatars in the forum. To make up to my members about the lack of rectangle images I provided the space in a different manner. I went from 200x300 avatars to 250x250 avatar photos and that seemed to be the best solution for this.

12 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

Hello @MRniceGUY1990 In the 4.0 product line rectangle profile photos are no longer supported as it is detrimental to the skin. You can make the images larger but they will still be square.

On my site located here:

I have circle images with square avatars in the forum. To make up to my members about the lack of rectangle images I provided the space in a different manner. I went from 200x300 avatars to 250x250 avatar photos and that seemed to be the best solution for this.

Nice site! :)

20 hours ago, Morrigan said:

On my site located here:

wow im really disappointed from ips4 ; ( square images are sht 

but are you sure there is no ways we can change to a custom size but not square and without getting the image getting stretched? :(

Am confused by what is being asked here

this tiny square profile picture

as I see circle for images here (profile, even left of these posts) so not sure what wanting

but if want all square images this can be done quite easily

.ipsUserPhoto img {
  border-radius: 0;
}

add the above to custom.css (somewhere near the end in case you have other css that will override the above) and all images (profile, even left of these posts) will be square

As said I could be mis-reading your question so the above may be of no use

Archived