Calendar App misbehaving on recurring events

Carl Maltby

Tech and I figured this one out. Starting an event on say, Friday and selecting every four weeks without checking a weekday works as expected. Checking Friday in the boxes turns it into something which doesn't obey the logic of how it is presented in front of you. More than likely a quirk which may be rattled out or clarified in future updates. No idea on whether anything is being actioned in this regard, however at the very least we have a cause and solution.

1 hour ago, Carl Maltby said:

Tech and I figured this one out. Starting an event on say, Friday and selecting every four weeks without checking a weekday works as expected. Checking Friday in the boxes turns it into something which doesn't obey the logic of how it is presented in front of you. More than likely a quirk which may be rattled out or clarified in future updates. No idea on whether anything is being actioned in this regard, however at the very least we have a cause and solution.

Good to hear! I agree the text description of how it works wasn't 100% logical. :)

Archived