More positive reinforcement

Morrigan

Hey everyone in IPS,

I just want to put some more positive reinforcement in the world for you guys again. I know that there is a lot of flack coming around for the 4.x series but I really do love the feel and look. I love the ease of use and the direction of it. I MEAN COME ON, auto updates! My life will be cake soon.

With all the hell in my life, IPB/S still makes me happy and I still love the product and the people.

Thank you for being you!

Hey @Morrigan Keep this between us and don't say a word to @Lindy, @Charles or the rest of the crew. Other than the fact that I still Hate Followers with a passion, 4.1 in general is actually gearing to my liking. Even where I needed the Power Plunger to flush all my 4.0 themes, 4.1 is showing promise. I guess I can start safely growing my beard back.

Hmmm I could post one but then I will run into the likely chance at being arrested for improper use of ugliness.

Here is an old one, I'll have to get out the grinder to get rid of the new hair..... Then to sneak up on my camera again is the real killer....

561601557be14_May0807.jpg.431c76f2200dff

BTW I'm the one on the right... The Good Looking one is Bear My bud of 16 years Now passed.

Archived