Community

TheSonic

GoPro Fanboytopic

Are any GoPro-Fanboys in here using the cams for some crazy things?

I just bought one and i love the cam... I bought it to ride rollercoasters here in europe .... and bustours in my local city :)

Anyone else do such stuff in here?

On 10/1/2015, 10:43:36, TheSonic said:

. I bought it to ride rollercoasters here in europe ....

At theme parks here in California, they'll kick you off the ride if you do that. :p

On 01/10/2015, TheSonic said:

Are any GoPro-Fanboys in here using the cams for some crazy things?

I just bought one and i love the cam... I bought it to ride rollercoasters here in europe .... and bustours in my local city :)

Anyone else do such stuff in here?

I got a GoPro Hero3+, it's pretty sick, I use it for JetSki and Sea Diving with friends along with my bike :D !

On Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2015, .Joe said:

At theme parks here in California, they'll kick you off the ride if you do that. :p

Really? Why do they do this? Most parks in Europe (at least in Germany) allow OnRides using a Chest Mount (off course they do not allow to Mount it on the cars using a suction Cup, etc. And to be honest... If i use the Chestmount under the jacket and just open the jacket on the ramp, they don't even realize it :) 

It's a shame, America has some of the best rides in the world :) 

15 hours ago, UKF_HHA said:

I got a GoPro Hero3+, it's pretty sick, I use it for JetSki and Sea Diving with friends along with my bike :D !

Yes, i bought it (Hero 4 Black) to film local bus- and Train-tracks and do A LOT MORE crazy stuff with it now :) Coasters are my favorites now (because i love them :) )