Email HELP Confirmation and text/template

Samantha Smith

Hello,

Confirmation:

Members -- Registration -- Validation method for new accounts -- Email and administrator validation (The user will be sent an email containing a special link they have to click to validate their account after which an administrator will need to manually approve the account from the Admin Control Panel.)

once the user has confirmed their registration, i will then get an email to confirm it as well, will they then received another email confirming that they can now enter the site? or will they just have to try later on in hope i have accepted them?

Template/text

When someone receives the confirmation email, is there anyway in changing the text/template. I know i can change the color and add a picture but i was hoping to emend the text.

Thanks for your time

3 hours ago, Samantha Smith said:

once the user has confirmed their registration, i will then get an email to confirm it as well, will they then received another email confirming that they can now enter the site? or will they just have to try later on in hope i have accepted them?

They will know after clicking on the link in the first email. They will be redirected to a page saying "Hooray, you are now a member! sign in here...".

3 hours ago, Samantha Smith said:

When someone receives the confirmation email, is there anyway in changing the text/template. I know i can change the color and add a picture but i was hoping to emend the text.

Yes. Customization->Emails->Registration validation

Archived