Missing Logo Entry Boxes

angel71

ACP - Customization - Themes - (Choose Theme) - Edit - Logos - Site Logo Image  As @Jim M has stated is for loading an image only.

If you are looking for "Text" as in the Default theme then do this example instead.

ACP - System - Settings - General Configuration - Site Name - (Add Your Text).

This will put your Text logo to any theme that does not have an image logo.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the very late reply to this, I didnt mean to be rude I just have been ill and not up to looking at this

I dont think I have explained myself very well.   By text boxes I mean somewhere to type a path to the logo for instance.  Or indeed *any* buttons, controls anything to select a logo.

Here is what I see, no text boxes, no buttons, no way to set a logo:-

3do6o9V.jpg

And here is what I see in version 3, where I can clearly see text boxes with images paths in them and so on.

Ws4BnHa.jpg

You see the difference?  Its as if elements of the webpage are missing.  

I dont know if my problem is something more fundamental.  If I create a new tempate, and then into Easy Mode Editor there is a section on the right hand side with Customize, settings and build.   If I click on either of these 3 nothing happens.

Nor can I click inside any of the boxes with #numbers in them.  Colorize does nothing, nor does select.

Just booted up my laptop and its exactly the same there too. (Just in case an adblocker or something was interfering)

Ive just signed up for a 5 day demo, and the whole thing is nothing like what i am seeing.  Here is what the demo looks like

Esi7ASl.jpg

I do not have the buttons as you know, nor do I even have the tabs headings across the top.

I have deleted my whole test directory, and I am FTPing the files again.  

Ok guys that has fixed it!  I have no idea why it didnt work the first time.  Very strange one this, thanks for your suggestions.

13 hours ago, angel71 said:

Sorry for the very late reply to this, I didnt mean to be rude I just have been ill and not up to looking at this

I dont think I have explained myself very well.   By text boxes I mean somewhere to type a path to the logo for instance.  Or indeed *any* buttons, controls anything to select a logo.

Here is what I see, no text boxes, no buttons, no way to set a logo:-

3do6o9V.jpg

And here is what I see in version 3, where I can clearly see text boxes with images paths in them and so on.

Ws4BnHa.jpg

You see the difference?  Its as if elements of the webpage are missing.

I dont know if my problem is something more fundamental.  If I create a new tempate, and then into Easy Mode Editor there is a section on the right hand side with Customize, settings and build.   If I click on either of these 3 nothing happens.

Nor can I click inside any of the boxes with #numbers in them.  Colorize does nothing, nor does select.

Just booted up my laptop and its exactly the same there too. (Just in case an adblocker or something was interfering)

The top view is from the current version 4.0 system where as the 2nd (blue image) is from version 3..4.x which is no longer in 4.0.

13 hours ago, Woodsman said:

The top view is from the current version 4.0 system where as the 2nd (blue image) is from version 3..4.x which is no longer in 4.0.

Yes, I said that.   Though what you didnt spot is that the top view was missing the buttons!!   When I deleted all files and re-uploaded they appeared.

17 minutes ago, angel71 said:

Yes, I said that.   Though what you didnt spot is that the top view was missing the buttons!!   When I deleted all files and re-uploaded they appeared.

Please try running the support tool (System > Support > Something isn't working ), if it doesn't resolve the issue it will give you the option of creating a support ticket.

Archived