Emergency ticket on weekend

broni

22 minutes ago, broni said:

4 hours ago my site went down. No idea what happened. All pages open to a blank page.

I opened emergency ticket right away but no reply yet.

Wish I could help...  You could be waiting a long time unless you show IPS the money.  I did see something similar happen to another person.  Want me to look for the post?

Do you run suphp?  I think this may possibly be it...  Maybe...  I had too many issues and they are jumbled in my brain.  LOL...  If you have Supho you can blame this one on lack of documentation for constants.php....

IPS can do it, or you would need to run a database query I can provide.  This is a temp fix so you need to fix your issue or it will keep happening.  We used to have tools for this,  Grrr...

4 minutes ago, broni said:

How exactly would I do it?

It might be beneficial to wait for IPB to finish and then asked them what went wrong and what did they do to get your board running (partially) again. And then of course get the information on the rest of the issues. 

11 minutes ago, tnn said:

It might be beneficial to wait for IPB to finish and then asked them what went wrong and what did they do to get your board running (partially) again. And then of course get the information on the rest of the issues. 

It took 13 days for my critical tix to be resolved.  LOL..  I just looked, it was suphp in my case.   I kept running that query on a regular basis until it was solved.

Archived