Community

Collections Support Topic

Michael.J

In Collections 2.2.0 with IPS 4.5.5 can't manage users (delete, merge, etc...)

Allways obtain this error

996501355_collectionsdberror.png.dfaf9e26d8f5c28f5359338e76aea4d1.png

DELETE FROM `ipb_collections_members` WHERE collection_member_id=54163
IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'ipb_website_db.ipb_collections_members' doesn't exist (1146)
#0 /home/website/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(1299): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*ipb_club_peug...', Array)
#1 /home/website/public_html/applications/collections/extensions/core/MemberSync/Collections.php(52): IPS\_Db->delete('collections_mem...', Array)
#2 /home/website/public_html/system/Member/Member.php(3992): IPS\collections\extensions\core\MemberSync\_Collections->onDelete(Object(IPS\Member))
#3 /home/website/public_html/system/Member/Member.php(335): IPS\_Member->memberSync('onDelete')
#4 /home/website/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(2971): IPS\_Member->delete(false)
#5 /home/website/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->delete()
#6 /home/website/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/website/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Edited by pequeno

15 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Because you have it installed as a custom application...you cannot update via the MP in that case. 2 options..

1) contact the developer, ask for the tar file to install the update

2) log a ticket with IPS to request assistance with associating your install with the MP entry.

Yes I know but there was no option to install. Of course I can download the tar via Devfuse but I want to use MarketPlace of course. It's easy and safe. 

I opened to ticket "When we switched to 4.5, we were able to select applications from the market, can't we do that anymore?"

the answer is "No, this was a one time onboarding process right after the upgrade to IPS 4.5

Why? 

8 minutes ago, uA_Y_C_A said:

Yes I know but there was no option to install. Of course I can download the tar via Devfuse but I want to use MarketPlace of course. It's easy and safe. 

I opened to ticket "When we switched to 4.5, we were able to select applications from the market, can't we do that anymore?"

the answer is "No, this was a one time onboarding process right after the upgrade to IPS 4.5

Why? 

Please accept my apologies, I answered your question without thinking further and realising what you really wanted to do.. It was really a busy day. As Nathan said, we'll address this.

26 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

You asked a specific question, and got an answer to it.

I said to ask them to assist you with switching it to an MP entry - it is the recommended action to be taken, and has been mentioned multiple times on this forum already in relation to this situation.

18 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

Please accept my apologies, I answered your question without thinking further and realising what you really wanted to do.. It was really a busy day. As Nathan said, we'll address this.

Thank you very much. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I cannot upgrade through the marketplace my Collections App from 2.1.5 to 2.2.1. All I get is "Something went wrong, Please try again" message for the past few days that I have tried to update the application. Any help would be appreciated.

-Dominic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 1:20 AM, BuckeyeSVT said:

I cannot upgrade through the marketplace my Collections App from 2.1.5 to 2.2.1. All I get is "Something went wrong, Please try again" message for the past few days that I have tried to update the application. Any help would be appreciated.

On 2/4/2021 at 5:34 PM, ThomasSLO said:

I have the same problem... 

On 2/17/2021 at 2:57 AM, CheersnGears said:

I'm having the same issue as the above two posts. 

Yeah I don't have any control over this aspect of the marketplace, so you will need to contact IPS directly.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Jheroen said:

I can't just update the app from the backend, the stupid marketplace thing prohibits the upgrade.

I bought this long before that marketplace was there and now i can't update 🤬

What’s not working? Have you finished the MP onboarding process? 

5 minutes ago, Jheroen said:

The purchase was done in devfuse website directly so not in MP

Well, there's your reason;)

The ACP marketplace works only for stuff purchased direct via our marketplace