Error code EX1052 happened when admin and other staff's account open a post

Hello,

There is an Urgent issues!! I've completed all transfermation from 3.4.8 to 4.0.13.1, but I found all post and topic can't be opened. All staff's account and member's account can't open the posts. But guests can! And when I adjusted the permission of them in ACP and saved, the status of permission didn't be changed.

Here is the problem screenshot. Please help us! It's really urgent for us!!!

issue.thumb.jpg.278b45fbf2df71e78c5c529b

It's difficult to assist without being able to view the full error you're receiving. It's located in yourcommunityroot/uploads/logs/ on your server or you can search in your admin panel for system logs and find it that way. 

But most likely support staff will be able to figure this out for you :)

5 hours ago, TSP said:

It's difficult to assist without being able to view the full error you're receiving. It's located in yourcommunityroot/uploads/logs/ on your server or you can search in your admin panel for system logs and find it that way. 

But most likely support staff will be able to figure this out for you :)

Thanks for your help!

I have checked my logs, there is a exception file, named: latest_sql.php;

content is:

Column 'type' in where clause is ambiguous
SELECT core_reputation_index.type_id, core_reputation_index.member_id, core_reputation_index.rep_rating, core_members.name, core_members.members_seo_name FROM `ips_core_reputation_index` AS `core_reputation_index` LEFT JOIN `ips_core_members` AS `core_members` ON core_members.member_id=core_reputation_index.member_id WHERE app=? AND type=? AND ( type_id IN(89850) ) AND rep_rating=? ORDER BY RAND()

Array
(
    [0] => forums
    [1] => pid
    [2] => 1
)

Our Community's database (members and posts and so on) was converted from DZ.

Is this the reason caused the error?

Possibly.

Since you say it works for guests a temporary solution may be to switch some settings to do with the reputation system. 

If you go to your admin CP > Members > Member Settings > Reputation and then turn off the reputation system. If you turn it off, the topics may become available to you again, but that's just a guess. 

I guess the reason for you encountering the error is that one of the tables in your tables after the conversion contains a column named "type" in one of the tables that IPS doesn't expect. This could be caused by the conversion you mentioned or a third-party plugin or application that added this as a column during 3.X. 

The most ideal fix would be for IPS to fix the query so it no longer is ambigious. A fix for your specific case would be to find a type-column in any of the columns that IPS doesn't provide by default. But you would have to be sure it was safe to remove any column you remove, of course.

So you should pass along what you've found to IPS in your support ticket and they'll be most able to help you resolve this problem. As a temporary solution it may work to disable the reputation system or change certain group settings associated with it.

1 hour ago, TSP said:

Possibly.

Since you say it works for guests a temporary solution may be to switch some settings to do with the reputation system. 

If you go to your admin CP > Members > Member Settings > Reputation and then turn off the reputation system. If you turn it off, the topics may become available to you again, but that's just a guess. 

I guess the reason for you encountering the error is that one of the tables in your tables after the conversion contains a column named "type" in one of the tables that IPS doesn't expect. This could be caused by the conversion you mentioned or a third-party plugin or application that added this as a column during 3.X. 

The most ideal fix would be for IPS to fix the query so it no longer is ambigious. A fix for your specific case would be to find a type-column in any of the columns that IPS doesn't provide by default. But you would have to be sure it was safe to remove any column you remove, of course.

So you should pass along what you've found to IPS in your support ticket and they'll be most able to help you resolve this problem. As a temporary solution it may work to disable the reputation system or change certain group settings associated with it.

Really appreciate your help! IPS support didn't reply me yet, it's really a long time to wait for their reply:sad:. But I think your solution is more helpful to me!

And following the first errorException, I found another one, still confused with the error:

ErrorException
2: mysqli_stmt::bind_param(): Number of variables doesn't match number of parameters in prepared statement
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'mysqli_stmt::bi...', '/data/html/foru...', 392, Array)
#1 [internal function]: mysqli_stmt->bind_param('sss', 'forums', 'pid', '1')
#2 /data/html/forum.maxthon.com/system/Db/Db.php(392): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /data/html/forum.maxthon.com/system/Db/Select.php(334): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT core_rep...', Array)
#4 /data/html/forum.maxthon.com/system/Db/Select.php(390): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#5 /data/html/forum.maxthon.com/system/Content/Item.php(2876): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#6 /data/html/forum.maxthon.com/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Topic.php(1537): IPS\Content\_Item->_comments('IPS\forums\Topi...', '25', NULL, 'post_date asc', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#7 /data/html/forum.maxthon.com/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(190): IPS\forums\_Topic->comments(NULL, NULL, 'date', 'asc', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#8 /data/html/forum.maxthon.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(94): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#9 /data/html/forum.maxthon.com/system/Content/Controller.php(46): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /data/html/forum.maxthon.com/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(40): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#11 /data/html/forum.maxthon.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#12 /data/html/forum.maxthon.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

Archived