I strongly dislike the activity stream

Square Wheels

Will we be able to configure the activity stream to look like New Content used to look?  It was nice and clean with only two lines of text per entry with 20 entries per page.  Now it's multiple lines and I need to scroll to the bottom and select more to see how much there is to read.

I do not like it at all and would love to be able to modify it for my site to have what I had.  This really looks terrible compared to the old look.  Much less user friendly.

1 minute ago, Charles said:

@Square Wheels Has your strong dislike changed to mild acceptance? ;) 

I hate you and your stupid video.  I think I might actually be starting to like it. :) 

Honestly, if it weren't for the video that you reluctantly created I would still dislike it.  All you said was how powerful it was.  As an end user I could not see that.  After seeing the ACP and what it can do it's impressive.  I still won't use it, I'll likely create a default bare bones one and force that on users, at least for a while.  I have found that on my active site, they really don't like change, any change, even if it's good change.

• Management
2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I'll likely create a default bare bones one and force that on users

You can certainly create default streams with all the filters you choose on the admin side but I would encourage you to still let users have access to where they can create their own. We think people will enjoy that ultimate user flexibility. Besides, it's up to the user.

Archived