Website Went down ( Please help )

salue

opened a Critical ticket, lets see my luck

Oh wow...  Did you look at your source code?  There is none!

Have you ever opened a critical ticket before?  You will need lots of luck,....   Is your admin CP accessible?  Likely not if you are here, otherwise you could just remove the plugin.  Check both your error files for a clue.  One should be under public and the other under /forums or whatever.  

Oh wow...  Did you look at your source code?  There is none!

Have you ever opened a critical ticket before?  You will need lots of luck,....   Is your admin CP accessible?  Likely not if you are here, otherwise you could just remove the plugin.  Check both your error files for a clue.  One should be under public and the other under /forums or whatever.  

I can't access admin or anything at all, this is my first time opening a critical ticket and still no one answered the ticket :( yes just like you said I could have just removed the plugin easily but nothing I Can do not at all I am going crazy

my IPB data and all is under /forums not public

As was already mentioned, you have no source code.  I doubt the plugin deleted all of your files.  Did you move them to a different folder by mistake?  Or worse, did you delete them by mistake?  When you log in to the server, can you see the files?

I did not nothing at all 

not even a mistake I didn't go to ACP or FTP all I did was go to ACP >> Plugins > Gallary BMI app, clicked the upgrade icon >> Attached the file >> then website went down .

Yes when I log in the /forums and data is there I opened FTP and downlaod the error log and saw this :

[10-Sep-2015 13:48:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\Theme\class_core_global_plugins::bim_gallery_config() in /home/ksalue/public_html/forums/init.php(432) : eval()'d code on line 12
[10-Sep-2015 13:53:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\Theme\class_core_global_plugins::bim_gallery_config() in /home/ksalue/public_html/forums/init.php(432) : eval()'d code on line 12
[10-Sep-2015 14:35:00 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\Theme\class_core_global_plugins::bim_gallery_config() in /home/ksalue/public_html/forums/init.php(432) : eval()'d code on line 12
[10-Sep-2015 14:47:36 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\Theme\class_core_global_plugins::bim_gallery_config() in /home/ksalue/public_html/forums/init.php(432) : eval()'d code on line 12
[10-Sep-2015 14:58:14 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\Theme\class_core_global_plugins::bim_gallery_config() in /home/ksalue/public_html/forums/init.php(432) : eval()'d code on line 12
[10-Sep-2015 14:58:15 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\Theme\class_core_global_plugins::bim_gallery_config() in /home/ksalue/public_html/forums/init.php(432) : eval()'d code on line 12
[10-Sep-2015 14:58:23 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\Theme\class_core_global_plugins::bim_gallery_config() in /home/ksalue/public_html/forums/init.php(432) : eval()'d code on line 12
[10-Sep-2015 14:58:23 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\Theme\class_core_global_plugins::bim_gallery_config() in /home/ksalue/public_html/forums/init.php(432) : eval()'d code on line 12

As was already mentioned, you have no source code.  I doubt the plugin deleted all of your files.  Did you move them to a different folder by mistake?  Or worse, did you delete them by mistake?  When you log in to the server, can you see the files?

Could a screwed up database do this also?  I always take an export with drop tables before I install plugins.  Perhaps they could do an import if they have it? After dropping any new DB entries for the plugin?  This would be the second thing I do after checking my files.   I am not great with chrome developer, but there is all sorts of errors there,  Bad DB instructions?

e(a)}},bg={contentscript_refresh:function(a,b){-1!=ye&&(ye+=Zc.length-
1-ye%Zc.length);Uf();Sf&&Sf.postMessage({command:"reset_hub_data"});b(void 0)},dfp_data:function(a,b){var c=new I;Zb(new $b,c,a.data);var d=hb(c,1)||[],e=hb(c,2)||[],f=A(c,3);ze.push({Y:f,Ra:d,Pa:e});(c=w(X,function(a){return a.Y==f}))&&Ie(c,e,d);b(void 0)},get_pubids:function(a,b){b({get_pubids:ab.w()})},scroll_to_overlay:function(a,b){var c=a.overlayId,d=w(X,function(a){return a.c==c});d&&$e(d);b({scroll_to_overlay:{overlayId:c,matched:!!d}})},open_inspector:function(a,b){var c=a.overlayId,d=w(X,
function(a){return a.c==c});d&&$e(d,q(d.Ia,d));b({open_inspector:{overlayId:c,matched:!!d}})},open_gpt_console:function(a){$f(!1);var b={type:"gpt_open_pubconsole"};b.slotDomId=a.gptSlotDomId;window.postMessage(b,"*")}};window.addEventListener("load",Uf,!1);window.addEventListener("resize",Xf,!1);
window.addEventListener("message",function(a){var b;a:{try{var c=JSON.parse(a.data)}catch(d){b=null;break a}if("ptb_found_clickstring"!=c.type)b=null;else{b=c.overlayId;var e=c.clickThroughUrl,f=c.webPropertyCode,c=c.impressionInfo;if(!p(b))throw"Invalid overlayId";if(!n(e))throw"Invalid clickThroughUrl";if(c&&!n(c))throw"Invalid impressionInfo";if(f&&!n(f))throw"Invalid web property code: "+f;b={type:"ptb_found_clickstring",overlayId:b,clickThroughUrl:e,webPropertyCode:f||null,impressionInfo:c||
null}}}if(b)(a=Yf(b.overlayId))&&De(a,b.clickThroughUrl,b.impressionInfo);else{a:{try{var g=JSON.parse(a.data)}catch(h){b=null;break a}b="ptb_clickstring_search_event"!=g.type?null:ke(g.overlayId,g.delta)}if(b){if(a=Yf(b.overlayId)){var m=b.delta;!p(m)||1!=m&&-1!=m||(-1==a.H&&(a.H=0),a.H+=m)}}else{a:{try{m=JSON.parse(a.data)}catch(wa){b=null;break a}if("ptb_bow_data_found"!=m.type)m=null;else{g=m.overlayId;b=m.impressionInfo;e=m.pbci;if(!p(g))throw"Invalid overlayId: "+g;if(!n(b))throw"Invalid impressionInfo: "+
b;if(e&&(!p(e)||1>e))throw"Invalid pbci: "+e;m={type:"ptb_bow_data_found",overlayId:g,webPropertyCode:m.webPropertyCode,impressionInfo:b,pbci:e||null}}b=m}b?(a=Yf(b.overlayId))&&He(a,b.webPropertyCode,b.impressionInfo,b.pbci):a.source==window&&"gpt_show_toolbar_overlays"==a.data.type&&$f(!0)}}},!1);var cg=new Fc(1E3);cg.listen("tick",Xf,!1);cg.ua=!0;cg.F||(cg.F=cg.a.setTimeout(cg.c,cg.b),cg.g=ka());
chrome.extension.onMessage.addListener(function(a,b,c){b.id!=chrome.i18n.getMessage("@@extension_id")?c(void 0):(b=bg[a.command],ea(b)?b(a,c):c(void 0))});chrome.runtime.onConnect.addListener(function(a){"hub"==a.name&&(Sf=a,a.onMessage.addListener(ag),a.onDisconnect.addListener(function(){Sf=null}))});Ae=function(a){Sf&&(a=Ef(a),a={command:"update_overlay",hubAdUnit:Xb(new $b,a)},Sf.postMessage(a))};chrome.extension.sendMessage({command:"tab_ready"},aa);"complete"==document.readyState&&Uf();})();

I did not nothing at all 

not even a mistake I didn't go to ACP or FTP all I did was go to ACP >> Plugins > Gallary BMI app, clicked the upgrade icon >> Attached the file >> then website went down .

Yes when I log in the /forums and data is there I opened FTP and downlaod the error log and saw this :

That's your php one, the SQL one is likely the most important here.  It would be one directory down from the one you grabbed i believe.

Did you back up your database before hand?  (Just in case it is this?)

That's your php one, the SQL one is likely the most important here.  It would be one directory down from the one you grabbed i believe.

Did you back up your database before hand?  (Just in case it is this?)

No I didn't backup :( because it's a plugin not a major update :(

usally plugins do do such things . wow x.x my head is now x.x! right in a middle of an event I am doing this happened.

still no one answered on ticket going crazy

I was thinking of deleting the plugin it self, as I had a issue like this on " WordPress " but idk how on IPB I went to plugin folder " i said to myself i'll just delete it manually " but sadly it's not named the plugins they have weird label names so idk which one to delete 

No I didn't backup :( because it's a plugin not a major update :(

usally plugins do do such things . wow x.x my head is now x.x! right in a middle of an event I am doing this happened.

still no one answered on ticket going crazy

Oh I understand...  I would want to be trying something at least.  But without the back-up....  They do take a long time to respond.  Then there is the back and forth,,,,

Never had support for as long as I remembered until 4.0 that is... Had to fend for myself, and survived.  LOL...  .   I had bad modifications in the past   I used to add every mod imaginable and suffered some consequences.  Always take a backup it only takes about 20 seconds.  I always grab 2 to be extra safe.  One from phpmyadmin and another from cpanel backup,

I see Adiago responded, he is very good, lucky you! :)

Your back!

Archived