Haze by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/28/2016 at 9:06 PM, lostaussie said:

Seems to be a problem with this theme since updating to 4.1.12. The load more activity won't load where it does on the IPB default theme.  :thumbsup:

Ok no answer so here is the next problem. Now when a member changes colors the theme reverts to default when the browser is closed and reopened. The load more still won't load? 

2 hours ago, lostaussie said:

Ok no answer so here is the next problem. Now when a member changes colors the theme reverts to default when the browser is closed and reopened. The load more still won't load? 

Sorry, I didn't receive a notification for some reason. May I have the link to your site with a temporary login so I can diagnose the issue? (feel free to PM me the details with reference to this post)

19 hours ago, Tom Christian said:

Sorry, I didn't receive a notification for some reason. May I have the link to your site with a temporary login so I can diagnose the issue? (feel free to PM me the details with reference to this post)

not a problem, PM sent :thumbsup:

Now compatible with IPS 4.1.11

Haze by IPS Themes

Win a free theme and plugin!

I'm offering one free theme and one free plugin to a few select customers that leave a review for this file. The review should be honest and the rating will not impact your chances of being selected. Once I have a handful of reviews, I will select the winners. The winners may choose from any of my premium themes and plugins. ^_^

Leave a review here

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Soupy1985 said:

When will 4.2 be ready? Don't want to install to early :)

I will be working on 4.2.x during beta once finial out we will have update here i will be asking shortly for people test the theme they have in 4.2.x :)

3 minutes ago, Soupy1985 said:

Ok thank you 

your welcome remember this

4.1.x site  - 4.1.x theme works prefect
4.2.x site - 4.1.x theme will work but will miss items
4.1.x site - 4.2.x theme will not work
4.2.x site - 4.2.x theme works prefect

you can move forward in most cases but never backwards 

3 minutes ago, Theme Tent UK said:

your welcome remember this

4.1.x site  - 4.1.x theme works prefect
4.2.x site - 4.1.x theme will work but will miss items
4.1.x site - 4.2.x theme will not work
4.2.x site - 4.2.x theme works prefect

you can move forward in most cases but never backwards 

I'm happy to help u test when needed :)

IPS THEMES CUSTOMERS : so far any one that paid via ipsthemes.com will NOT have accress to updated theme version via here you will need invoice showing the theme you paid for via that site so add you to the database here, still waitting for a list from Tom if have invoice and it NOT expired please contact me.

Also i am now getting close beta testing the themes but will be closed beta for now i am only inviting people that have paid for a theme from here to view and test on my closed site bug fix any issues that need fixing might be old issue from 4.1.x that never been reported. If like be invited please send me message via the PM inbox here.

Please note any New customers within last 6 months will get free 6months upgrade to 4.2.x any customer before that cut off need contact me and will provide offer as all 4.2.x themes will be listed as new file and support post.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived