Simplify by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

21 minutes ago, jair101 said:

@Theme Tent UK unfortunately I have switched to another skin, but to check the bugs I mentioned you can do as follows:

- Pick cuprum as primary font and verdana as secondary with webfonts toggle enabled. You will see the font error, because I believe google cannot deliver Verdana

Screenshot_44.thumb.png.b52371c7dc3df062461079771bc68492.png

as you can see no error being displayed

- For the white font with outline on white background, it is whenever there is no cover photo - in profiles and events. Unfortunately I cannot see the demo board to verify now. 

no tom has taken down the demo site but i using a copy that he provided fix few issues and support the themes.

- I have included some other bugs in previous replies, maybe worth to take a look at them as well. For the benefit of the other potential customers. 

i did notice few topics and believe fixed all them but if missed any i will fix 

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Christopher Bosch said:

Good morning,

Is there any way to remove the large vertical blank area between the "Home" and "Unread Content" area? I removed all of the social media aspects from it, but for some reason can't get this spacing to be removed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

forums.thumb.png.6d00dce9c1c9dbce2d14836aad7d682e.png

Hi there i not sure why have big gap betweeb nav area and unread content having looked demo there is small gap for 40px but nothing that big i can take look at your site and see why and what is making big gap and fix the problem, please could send me link via PM and then allow me few hours to take a look if can do this today the issue will be resolved before 9pm UTC.

IPS THEMES CUSTOMERS : so far any one that paid via ipsthemes.com will NOT have accress to updated theme version via here you will need invoice showing the theme you paid for via that site so add you to the database here, still waitting for a list from Tom if have invoice and it NOT expired please contact me.

Also i am now getting close beta testing the themes but will be closed beta for now i am only inviting people that have paid for a theme from here to view and test on my closed site bug fix any issues that need fixing might be old issue from 4.1.x that never been reported. If like be invited please send me message via the PM inbox here.

Please note any New customers within last 6 months will get free 6months upgrade to 4.2.x any customer before that cut off need contact me and will provide offer as all 4.2.x themes will be listed as new file and support post.

On ‎17‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 3:43 PM, Theme Tent UK said:

Is there any way to remove the large vertical blank area between the "Home" and "Unread Content" area?

From my point of view, the gap is also massively to big. There is a lot space wasted for nothing.

I've already set the gap configuration ("breadcrump height (px)" in the Style & Layout Tab) to -> 0

Unfortunately this field cant have a negative value to reduce the gap even more, which is requested.

If I change the main navigation menu settings to "drop down" (instead of the regular submenu displayed in a row), it still shows the 2nd level submenu row with nothing in it, even if I dont use it... By using drop down menus, this row shouldn't be displayed.

Anyway, the gap between the breadcrump and unread content area should be much more compact. Best would be to remove the social icons in the breadcrump (home > ...) row and pleace the "unread content" / "mark community read" in the same row there.

13 hours ago, Cyboman said:

From my point of view, the gap is also massively to big. There is a lot space wasted for nothing.

I've already set the gap configuration ("breadcrump height (px)" in the Style & Layout Tab) to -> 0

Unfortunately this field cant have a negative value to reduce the gap even more, which is requested.

If I change the main navigation menu settings to "drop down" (instead of the regular submenu displayed in a row), it still shows the 2nd level submenu row with nothing in it, even if I dont use it... By using drop down menus, this row shouldn't be displayed.

Anyway, the gap between the breadcrump and unread content area should be much more compact. Best would be to remove the social icons in the breadcrump (home > ...) row and pleace the "unread content" / "mark community read" in the same row there.

Thank you for the feedback this will be sorted in both 4.1.x and 4.2.x I have made few changes already to this theme and will send you PM Saturday with a link review the changes as at moment I am now away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived