Invite System

3 hours ago, Safety1st said:

Hope it will help ^_^

Could you add an option to set default invitations quantity per user group? I want current members to have the ability to send invitations right after installation of system and new members to have it right after registration too.

You can increase/decrease invitations on ACP Bonus form, per member/group.

Edited by Adriano Faria
2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Sorry, only increase.

No problem, I just reacted to your info. It is easily to set quantity using such SQL query:

UPDATE core_members SET invites_remaining=5 where member_group_id=10;

Eh, it seems the app doesn't completely meet my uncommon requirements :cry:
Anyway thank you for your time :thx:

Edited by Safety1st
4 hours ago, Namo said:

1. Is it possible to remove all expired and pending invitations by one-click?
2. Can I re-send all four massively Waiting and expired invitations?

No.

4 hours ago, Namo said:

3. Will there be an option to invite friends from facebook or gmail?

Not sure. Need to check if that's feasible.

Hi Adriano,

Is it possible to do that : 

- Send a notification to the invitor when the invitation is accepted 
- Give the possibility to the invitor to personalize a part of the mail content sent to the invite.
- Give reputation points when a member invite someone (when it is validated), for example 5 points to each invitation)
- The sentence "Invited by" in the invite profile is too dark (dark blue link on a black color)

Thank you !

(and sorry for my bad english !)

1 minute ago, EricT said:

- Send a notification to the invitor when the invitation is accepted 
- Give the possibility to the invitor to personalize a part of the mail content sent to the invite.
- Give reputation points when a member invite someone (when it is validated), for example 5 points to each invitation)

The second item is already request. Actually I've done a lot of requests in a list (a few pages back). Still misses a few, inclusing this one. I will release a new version for this app when 4.2 is realeasedl. I'll take this into consideration when it's time.

3 minutes ago, EricT said:

- The sentence "Invited by" in the invite profile is too dark (dark blue link on a black color)

It is in same patter than the others (Content Count, Joined and Last Visited), right ?

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

The second item is already request. Actually I've done a lot of requests in a list (a few pages back). Still misses a few, inclusing this one. I will release a new version for this app when 4.2 is realeasedl. I'll take this into consideration when it's time.

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

It is in same patter than the others (Content Count, Joined and Last Visited), right ?

Yes, but Content Count, Joined and Last Visited are not links, so they are white on black
I am wrong, it is not this sentence, but the profile invitee name, because it is a link

Invited by --> white on black
EricT --> dark blue on black

It is only a cosmetic detail

I would echo the member group feature that was suggested early on. Currently if an email is already registered, then it disallows an invitation from being sent. It would be nice to allow an invitation to still be sent to those email addresses, and it would promote to the specified primary member group upon acceptance.

1 minute ago, mycota said:

Currently if an email is already registered, then it disallows an invitation from being sent.

This has to be there because admin can choose to invitee register using the email invited.

1 minute ago, mycota said:

and it would promote to the specified primary member group upon acceptance.

This is a feature since 2.0.4:

56f6758d70cf0_Screenhot10b.PNG.5ea340e33

We are talking about slightly different things.  I am echoing the suggestion to allow invitations to be sent to current members, which would allow current members to be promoted to the new specified primary group. You had mentioned in the past that current member invites were not on the agenda. But I just wanted to mention that I would also find it very useful.

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

You want to invite someone that is already a member? No, tks. ^_^

The main goal of this app is to invite GUESTS to become MEMBERS. That's all.

Yes, as a user group invitation. Understood it is not on the dev agenda.