Invite System

14 hours ago, LiquidFractal said:

I was editing one of my member groups (Guest) - specifically

13 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Quick fix tomorrow in the morning. 👍

Download and open applications/invite/extensions/core/GroupForm/Invite.php and find;

public function save( $values, &$group )
	{
		if( $group->g_id != \IPS\Settings::i()->guest_group )

Change to:

public function save( $values, &$group )
	{
		$canInvite   = 0;
		$isUnlimited = 0;

if( $group->g_id != \IPS\Settings::i()->guest_group )

Save and upload.

Fix should be available in a few days in marketplace. Not submitted yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2021 at 3:02 AM, ASI said:

Has "Invited By" on public profile been disabled in latest updates or do additional settings need modification? Not showing up now.

I just tested on my online board and it is working just fine:

MY8KVHs.png

Disabling the setting, it won't show up:

K7sVnva.png

The template is right:

{{if \IPS\Settings::i()->is_on AND \IPS\Settings::i()->is_show_invited_by}}
	{{$user = \IPS\invite\Member::getMember();}}
On 12/6/2021 at 7:56 AM, Adriano Faria said:

The template is right:

How can I check this?

Mine is missing what your screenshot shows even though it is enabled in settings. You are running the latest IPS version? Any ideas then?

Edited by ASI
4 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Create a new “default” theme, unmodified and test it on it, please.

Maybe its the theme though everything before the latest updates worked. Switching to 'default ips' theme is not enough (didn't work) and need to create a new default theme?

10 minutes ago, ASI said:

Maybe its the theme though everything before the latest updates worked.

I wonder why as I didn’t touch that area since version 2.4.1 from November 2019, as you can see in the Changelog. 

Anyway, it’s working for me in a version installed from marketplace. So yes, you probably have a modified theme somehow; that’s the only reason for it not showing there.

You can do what I requested and/or provide ACP access. I’ll test on a stock theme probably tomorrow. Otherwise, not a bug. Working just fine.

20 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

You can do what I requested and/or provide ACP access. I’ll test on a stock theme probably tomorrow. Otherwise, not a bug. Working just fine.

Indeed it is strange. Tried on a stock theme (same installation) and still didn't work. Is it possible to uninstall/reinstall without losing all the data somehow? Your inbox appears to be full.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Testing 4.7 Beta 6 today with the Invite System 2.6.6 app enabled.  When I click on any of the groups, I get the following error:

Could contain: Text, Page, Document, Word

As long as "Invite" is enabled you can't modify "any" group settings. So, it's a bit of a problem. 😑

This occurs if server is running PHP 7.4 or PHP 8.

Edited by Chris Anderson
45 minutes ago, Chris Anderson said:

Testing 4.7 Beta 6 today with the Invite System 2.6.6 app enabled. 

45 minutes ago, Chris Anderson said:

So, it's a bit of a problem. 😑

Is this a test site or your live board? If it's your live board, you shouldn't update until you make sure all resources you use are compatible. I didn't test Invite System yet:

WaiqXVp.png

3 hours ago, Chris Anderson said:

Testing 4.7 Beta 6 today with the Invite System 2.6.6 app enabled.  When I click on any of the groups, I get the following error:

Could contain: Text, Page, Document, Word

As long as "Invite" is enabled you can't modify "any" group settings. So, it's a bit of a problem. 😑

The issue happens because the Invite cache is deleted on app install/upgrade, so if you don't want to wait for the marketplace version, replace the following file: applications / invite / extensions / core / GroupForm / Invite.php

The fix will load the Invite cache if it isn't in the Groups form.

Also upload the following file: applications / invite / sources / Member / Group.php

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

What do you suggest? Email address is still required for everything out there when you create an account. It IS required to create an account on IPS so it has a lot a point to me.

its should be a option but everyone i know dont want to be force to put email. just give us the code