Invite System

Found another bug...

Invite System v2.6.0

Went to merge two members together and got this error...

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://<domain>/admin/?app=core&module=members&controller=members&do=merge&id=918

UPDATE `invite_members` invite_members  SET `is_member_id`=1284 WHERE is_member_id=918 
IPS\Db\Exception: Duplicate entry '1284' for key 'PRIMARY' (1062)
#0 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Db/Db.php(1154): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#1 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/applications/invite/extensions/core/MemberSync/Invite.php(38): IPS\_Db->update()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Member/Member.php(4032): IPS\invite\extensions\core\MemberSync\_Invite->onMerge()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Member/Member.php(4066): IPS\_Member->memberSync()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(2680): IPS\_Member->merge()
#5 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->merge()
#6 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/main/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Backtrace:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/init.php(1004): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler()
#2 {main}

Had to disable the app to do the merge of accounts then re-enable the app afterwards.

Edited by Daveo16
On 7/28/2021 at 8:09 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Test in 2.6.1 when it’s approved. 

23 hours ago, Daveo16 said:

Will do

Just checked and it's the same. I have to wait for 2.6.1 to get approved first then submit a fix. If you don't want to wait and have FTP access to your server, then download /applications/invite/extensions/core/MemberSync/Invite.php and find:

\IPS\Db::i()->update( 'invite_members', array( 'is_member_id' => $member->member_id ), array( 'is_member_id=?', $member2->member_id ) );

Replace to:

\IPS\Db::i()->update( 'invite_members', array( 'is_member_id' => $member->member_id ), array( 'is_member_id=?', $member2->member_id ), array(), NULL, \IPS\Db::IGNORE );

Save and upload.

Edited by Adriano Faria

Edited the file (v2.6.0). Will test when I can find two members that need merging.

Also, file was at: /applications/invite/extensions/core/MemberSync/Invite.php as there is no /applications/invite/extensions/core/MemberSync.php file.

Edited by Daveo16

Found another bug in v2.6.0...

AdminCP > Community > Invite System > Members

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://<domain>/main/?app=invite&module=invite&controller=members

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/vhosts/daves-blog.co.uk/themoviemasters.com/applications/invite/modules/admin/invite/members.php(41): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load()
#1 /var/www/vhosts/daves-blog.co.uk/themoviemasters.com/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(435): IPS\invite\modules\admin\invite\_members->IPS\invite\modules\admin\invite\{closure}()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(489): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(56): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(2040): IPS\Helpers\Table\tthumb_hook_table_Table->__toString()
#5 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_global->globalTemplate()
#6 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(173): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#7 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#8 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(77): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#9 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(19): IPS\Dispatcher\spaciouswidgets_hook_spaciousCSS->finish()
#10 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\nexus_hook_DispatcherAdmin->finish()
#11 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/main/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

Backtrace...

#0 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/init.php(1004): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(569): IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(56): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(2040): IPS\Helpers\Table\tthumb_hook_table_Table->__toString()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_global->globalTemplate()
#5 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(173): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#6 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#7 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(77): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#8 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(19): IPS\Dispatcher\spaciouswidgets_hook_spaciousCSS->finish()
#9 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\nexus_hook_DispatcherAdmin->finish()
#10 /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/main/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

11 minutes ago, Daveo16 said:

Still waiting for 2.6.1 to be approved by IPS.

Any idea why it's taking so long, as it's been over a week since you released the new version ?

God, my bad. I requested to reject the pending version to fix a issue you reported: not sending the invitation in the email.

On 7/25/2021 at 9:40 PM, Adriano Faria said:

I requested to reject the pending version. Will fix when they do and release it again. 

Then they rejected but I forgot to upload new version. ☹️

Sorry. Better because I will upload the new version tomorrow with the others issues reported. 

Sorry.

Edited by Adriano Faria
36 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Others are saying that is taking a couple of weeks to get approved. I submitted it last Thursday, according to my post above so it may take a bit more.

Thanks for the heads up on this. 👍

Hi Adriano. Not sure if this is Invite-related?

Getting this error every minute.

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or '{' or '$' (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\invite\\task...')
#1 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('IPS\\invite\\task...')
#2 /home/#####/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(718): class_exists('IPS\\invite\\task...')
#3 /home/#####/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(198): IPS\_Task::constructFromData(Array)
#4 /home/#####/public_html/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(56): IPS\_Task::queued()
#5 {main}

When I disabled Invite it stopped.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!

20 minutes ago, Giray said:

Hi Adriano. Not sure if this is Invite-related?

Getting this error every minute.

When I disabled Invite it stopped.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!

Oh God, my bad! 😞

Will upload a new version now to fix it.

Let me know if you or anyone else wants a fix, just reply here.

FTP required!

--------------------------

Sent you the fix via message, @Giray.

Edited by Adriano Faria