Jump to content

Community

Invite System


Adriano Faria

Recommended Posts

It doesn't show in + CREATE menu! After enable for the group, it will add another icon:

Screenhot3.PNG.5d2e07c34330cba0f126fcf1c

See:

Obviously everyone will begin with 0 invitations, so you can either:

  1. Give them unlimited invitations (also in groups)
  2. Enable the setting to earn one invitation at X posts
  3. Use the Bonus tool to give X invitations to any group or member.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn't see you had posted a video. You shared it after your initial post.

Thanks for the plugin. 

So just to be clear, I have to go into each individual member profile to give them invitations?

Because I have the setting set to "3" for new members and yet it still shows I have 0 invitations when logged in as a member.

Am I missing something? I've followed your video, but that is only if I manually go into each user and give them invitations... For every member, every time.

This video does not show how to automatically give new members 3 invitations. Even with the setting checked in settings it doesn't work. The member has 0 invitations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Max Wortman said:

o just to be clear, I have to go into each individual member profile to give them invitations?

 

11 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Obviously everyone will begin with 0 invitations, so you can either:

  1. Give them unlimited invitations (also in groups)
  2. Enable the setting to earn one invitation at X posts
  3. Use the Bonus tool to give X invitations to any group or member.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Max Wortman said:

t's not obvious at all when this setting exists.

Why does it exist if it doesn't work?

So are you thinking this will affect EXISTING members? All of them? Sorry, it isn't... REGISTER AN ACCOUNT means when a new member creates the account AFTER the app install!

Edited by Adriano Faria
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Max Wortman said:

That's exactly what I'm saying.

A new member JUST REGISTERED AFTER INSTALLING YOUR APP WITH SETTINGS SET TO 3 INVITATIONS STARTS WITH 0 INVITATIONS.

Funny, it works:

Mate, in respect for everybody else, I WON'T REPLY YOU ANYMORE! Uinstall the app from your system and I'll provide you a refund.

This app seems to be VERY advanced for you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Funny, it works:

Mate, in respect for everybody else, I WON'T REPLY YOU ANYMORE! Uinstall the app from your system and I'll provide you a refund.

This app seems to be VERY advanced for you!

Your product doesn't work and you won't provide support. Instead you get frustrated when someone tries to troubleshoot your broken product FOR you.

It's working now. Simply had to clear the cache.

Please send me a refund, I'm going to continue to use the application, but I'd like the refund for how much of an A** you are.

 

Will be leaving your application a 1-star review. Take care.

Never mind. It doesn't work. It works on and off.

It's a buggy and broken application.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Max Wortman said:

Please send me a refund, I'm going to continue to use the application, but I'd like the refund for how much of an A** you are.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Refund request CANCELLED!

1 minute ago, Max Wortman said:

Will be leaving your application a 1-star review. Take care.

Waiting for it.

I also hope you don't need me anymore! 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

There's no setting to remove the profile tab. If you want to remove in your install, download via FTP and open /applications/invite/extensions/core/Profile/Invitees.php and find the showTab() method. Change it to:

	public function showTab()
	{
		return FALSE;
	}

Save and upload to the same folder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

There's no setting to remove the profile tab. If you want to remove in your install, download via FTP and open /applications/invite/extensions/core/Profile/Invitees.php and find the showTab() method. Change it to:

	public function showTab()
	{
		return FALSE;
	}

Save and upload to the same folder.

Appreciate it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy