Invite System

Adriano Faria

It doesn't show in + CREATE menu! After enable for the group, it will add another icon:

Screenhot3.PNG.5d2e07c34330cba0f126fcf1c

See:

Obviously everyone will begin with 0 invitations, so you can either:

1. Give them unlimited invitations (also in groups)
  2. Enable the setting to earn one invitation at X posts
  3. Use the Bonus tool to give X invitations to any group or member.

1 minute ago, Max Wortman said:

I don't see it in permissions anywhere. Please show me how.

Don't see it listed anywhere under permissions.

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 1.10.13 PM.png

Mate, did you watched the video I attached on my last post?!?

More explanatory than that just taking your hand and doing it for you

I didn't see you had posted a video. You shared it after your initial post.

Thanks for the plugin. 

So just to be clear, I have to go into each individual member profile to give them invitations?

Because I have the setting set to "3" for new members and yet it still shows I have 0 invitations when logged in as a member.

Am I missing something? I've followed your video, but that is only if I manually go into each user and give them invitations... For every member, every time.

This video does not show how to automatically give new members 3 invitations. Even with the setting checked in settings it doesn't work. The member has 0 invitations.

3 minutes ago, Max Wortman said:

o just to be clear, I have to go into each individual member profile to give them invitations?

11 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Obviously everyone will begin with 0 invitations, so you can either:

1. Give them unlimited invitations (also in groups)
  2. Enable the setting to earn one invitation at X posts
  3. Use the Bonus tool to give X invitations to any group or member.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Max Wortman said:

t's not obvious at all when this setting exists.

Why does it exist if it doesn't work?

So are you thinking this will affect EXISTING members? All of them? Sorry, it isn't... REGISTER AN ACCOUNT means when a new member creates the account AFTER the app install!

Edited by Adriano Faria

Just now, Max Wortman said:

That's exactly what I'm saying.

A new member JUST REGISTERED AFTER INSTALLING YOUR APP WITH SETTINGS SET TO 3 INVITATIONS STARTS WITH 0 INVITATIONS.

Funny, it works:

Mate, in respect for everybody else, I WON'T REPLY YOU ANYMORE! Uinstall the app from your system and I'll provide you a refund.

This app seems to be VERY advanced for you!

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Funny, it works:

Mate, in respect for everybody else, I WON'T REPLY YOU ANYMORE! Uinstall the app from your system and I'll provide you a refund.

This app seems to be VERY advanced for you!

Your product doesn't work and you won't provide support. Instead you get frustrated when someone tries to troubleshoot your broken product FOR you.

It's working now. Simply had to clear the cache.

Please send me a refund, I'm going to continue to use the application, but I'd like the refund for how much of an A** you are.

Will be leaving your application a 1-star review. Take care.

Never mind. It doesn't work. It works on and off.

It's a buggy and broken application.

Just now, Max Wortman said:

Please send me a refund, I'm going to continue to use the application, but I'd like the refund for how much of an A** you are.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Refund request CANCELLED!

1 minute ago, Max Wortman said:

Will be leaving your application a 1-star review. Take care.

Waiting for it.

I also hope you don't need me anymore! 👍

• 2 weeks later...

There's no setting to remove the profile tab. If you want to remove in your install, download via FTP and open /applications/invite/extensions/core/Profile/Invitees.php and find the showTab() method. Change it to:

public function showTab()
	{
		return FALSE;
	}

Save and upload to the same folder.

19 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

There's no setting to remove the profile tab. If you want to remove in your install, download via FTP and open /applications/invite/extensions/core/Profile/Invitees.php and find the showTab() method. Change it to:

public function showTab()
	{
		return FALSE;
	}

Save and upload to the same folder.

Appreciate it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Adriano, o convite pode ser pelo nick do membro da comunidade? Por exemplo, meu nome é Lucas123, a pessoa que usar o codigo Lucas123 tera um código valido, isso facilitaria muito esses sistema de Referencias. O seu sistema funciona dessa forma?

• 2 weeks later...

When invites are sent out. Email doesn't contain the invite code.

no-invite-code-in-email-bug.png.8039290207aa27a0696cab56a38c86f5.png

Have to go into Admin CP to resent the invite email which then includes the invite code.

I have cleared the system cache in case that was causing the issue, but it wasn't.

Any ideas what the issue is ?

Edited by Daveo16

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adriano Faria
      This application will allow your community to use an invitation system for new registrations. You can make it mandatory (or not, depending on your configuration). In this case, an invitantion code will be required in order to register a new account in your community.
      Public side features:
      Users can send invitation in 2 places: + Create menu and Invitations on Account Settings. New icon on board top (beside Notifications and Messenger) to display the converted invitees and how many invites the user has. This icon also shows the remaining invitations for the member (just like how many users are online on Chat). 2 widgets: Top Inviters (per week, month, year and general) and Latest Converted Invitees, which are invitations converted to membership. Shows "Invited by" on user profile and on profile card (hover on user link). Tab on user profile to display their invitees (converted invitations) Notification to the member who invited someone when an account is created using their invitation Campaigns: You can bring Invite System to the real world by using campaings, where people can register using same code for a given number of days or until a limit of registration is reached. Campaigns DO NOT send emails. The purpose is to use its code somewhere else. Campaigns are independent from the invitation system, so you can simply leave it disabled if you don't want to use it. You can also use invitations and campaigns together. More. Settings:
      Enable Invite System Require an Invitation to Register an Account Restore deleted or expired invitation Display "Invitation" option on + Create menu Display the popup Invitations link on board top? Display total of remaining invitations Invitation Expires after X days Earn one Invitation at every X new content posted More. ACP Features:
      Invitations Management: a place where you can see the status of each invitation. The status are: PENDING, CONVERTED and EXPIRED. You can invite people, delete or resend invitations. You can also create batch invitations, to be used on a campaign or to be posted elsewhere. It won't send any emails. Bonus form: you can give invitations to a specific member or to a whole member group Integration with Members Shop Integration with Commerce Note:
      It doesn't work in Commerce registration (if you have packages in register screen)
    • By Adriano Faria
      This application will allow members to create and manage raffles and giveaways on your board.
      Notice:
      Requirement: For Raffles: Commerce: https://invisionpower.com/features/commerce For Giveaways: Commerce NOT required THIS IS NOT AN UPGRADE of the old app (for IP.Board 3), so if you used the old app you probably still have data from the old app in your database, take a read on Manual.pdf in the zip file or request support BEFORE you install this app. Each purchase entitles you to use Raffles System on one Community installation. Be aware that may have local laws regarding paying for the tickets unless you are registered as a non-profit organization, or have special authorization to do so. Some sites like Paypal usually shut accounts down or even can take actions against the accounts of people using their site in that manner. Features:
      Ability to choose which type of content per category: only Raffles, only Giveaways or both Up to 100 prizes per raffle/giveaway (category setting) Restrictions members participation per raffle/giveaway by: Tickets per member (raffles only) Number of participants Content count Reputation points/likes Number of days as member Groups Multiple participants per raffle/giveaway (participants can buy more than one ticket (raffle only) to increase their odds) Unlimited categories of raffles/giveaways with permissions,  extra fields, plus unlimited depth of parent-child relationships with a lot of settings, permissions and extra fields Category Icons Integrates to Commerce, so you can choose a specific payment gateway, tax, fee and comission and use multi-currencies Ability to force users to fill the price in currencies Ability to switch between currencies with a click to display raffle prices Raffles Management on ACP: a place where admins can control status of raffles: activate raffle, change expiration date and perform mod actions like pin/unpin, lock/unlock, etc Per member settings: allows to access the app and allows to submit raffles Per group settings: allows to access the app, how many approvwd content items must have to access the app and restrict X raffles/giveaways by a period of time (day, week, month and year) Robust Admin CP Restrictions Ability to take specific actions when a member is deleted or flagged as a spammer Ability for users to report potentially offensive content using the built-in Report Center Supports item marking, allowing your users to see what adverts have been added or commented/reviewed on Integrates to: Activity Streams Share Links Tag/Prefixs system Notifications such as new raffles/giveaways, etc Follow System for raffles/giveaways and categories Announcements Advertisements Search system ACP Live Seach (categories) Moderating system, which all commons permissions, such as pin, unpin, delete, feature, move, etc., for Raffles, Comments and Reviews Ability to create RSS feeds of all adverts More... Suggestions and Bugs report:
      Submit suggestions to the Suggestions forum: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/forum/35-suggestions/ Submit bug reports to the official Bug Tracker for this app: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/tracker/raffles/
    • By Marafa
      How to reach the Ticket system for client support
      the new request bottom here 
      https://invisioncommunity.com/clientarea/support/

gives  the message , before it was showing an input form where i can submit the requet
      Oops, this help center no longer exists
    • By DawPi
      Description
      This app allows you to run elections on your board, good for members who wan't to run for staff positions etc. 
      How it works
      Admin adds an Organization. Admin then adds the Positions. Admin then adds the Ballot. Admin then adds positions for those Ballot. Admin then adds Nominees for those Positions. Then the Voters vote.
    • By kims79
      Hello,
      When I try to activate gogole auth on our forum, I get the following error log when visiting the profile edit page (https://fallout-generation.com/settings/😞
      TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string (0)
      #0 /var/www/vhosts/fallout-generation.com/httpdocs/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/Google.php(299): IPS\Login\Handler\OAuth2\_Google->_userData()
      #1 /var/www/vhosts/fallout-generation.com/httpdocs/applications/core/modules/front/system/settings.php(158): IPS\Login\Handler\OAuth2\_Google->userProfileName()
      #2 /var/www/vhosts/fallout-generation.com/httpdocs/applications/core/modules/front/system/settings.php(57): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_settings->_overview()
      #3 /var/www/vhosts/fallout-generation.com/httpdocs/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_settings->manage()
      #4 /var/www/vhosts/fallout-generation.com/httpdocs/applications/core/modules/front/system/settings.php(42): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
      #5 /var/www/vhosts/fallout-generation.com/httpdocs/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_settings->execute()
      #6 /var/www/vhosts/fallout-generation.com/httpdocs/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
      #7 {main}
      Pile des appels: 
      #0 /var/www/vhosts/fallout-generation.com/httpdocs/init.php(1004): IPS\_Log::log()
      #1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler()
      #2 {main}
      In addition, the connect button does not work and returns an error 503
      Have you ever encountered this problem? 
      thank you